Enter The ELI Forums!
Show Your Support: A Paypal Contribution
ELI is the definitive informational website in the U.S. to combat and defend against Getty Images' (& other stock photo) extortionistic letter practices.
Since 2008, ELI reports on important news, information, and strategies to assist the ever-growing numbers of Copyright Extortion Letter victims.
ELI continues to fight legal battles against enemies that have attempted to silence, cripple, or shut us down. Help us continue the fight against copyright extortionists by supporting ELI through a Paypal Contribution.
Please make a small PayPal contribution of $10.00 to $30.00 if you found valuable information that assisted you in defending yourself against copyright extortionists and to ensure ELI's continued existence on the Net.
Please understand this is an ongoing battle fraught with legal dangers to us personally and professionally. We need ongoing community support to continue our work here. Thank you for your enthusiasm and support of our cause.
* ELI gets nearly 13,000 unique visitors per month. The highest recorded was in February 2013 with 13,100+ unique visitors. Our single highest daily unique visitor count was February 21, 2013 with 1,466 unique visitors.
* In February 2013, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday were the most popular days with over 46,000 hits each of those days by ELI visitors
* In February 2013, 74% of ELI visitors do so from direct connections. (We have a large base of repeat visitors.) The other 26% find us through search engines, mostly through Google.
* An estimated 2,500+ letter recipients worldwide have listened or watched our informational audios and videos since we launched in 2008.