Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: A.K. (Amanda) Taylor's Awesome Blog posts  (Read 6534 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
A.K. (Amanda) Taylor's Awesome Blog posts
« on: December 03, 2015, 08:23:52 PM »
I was told a couple of weeks ago about a few special blog posts (by Robert Krausankas) that caught his attention. They were written by A.K. Taylor who goes by "Amanda" on the ELI Forums. Amanda has a number of posts on the ELI Forums earlier this year. However, we never knew she was a blogger and author also.

I finally got acquainted with her and invited her into the ELI fold. When you read her blog posts, you will know why. She is kick-ass, a fighter, writes amazingly well, and seems to love all of us here at ELI especially Oscar! I think she has the "right stuff" for ELI. She even gave one of Robert's favorite awards (the asshat award) to someone!

I am posting her links in the order she wrote them. Be forewarned, she covers a lot of ground and has become quite outspoken and passionate in her dislike of copyright extortionists.  Just the type of person we love to have onboard with ELI.

http://www.backwoodsauthor.com/2015/07/20/the-dark-side-of-the-dash-the-worst-author-epic-fail-and-bad-behavior-i-have-ever-seen/

http://www.backwoodsauthor.com/2015/08/03/copyright-trolls-fantastical-creatures-or-nightmarish-reality/

http://www.backwoodsauthor.com/2015/08/03/intro-to-copyright-extortion-schoolyard-shenanigans-robbers-and-copyright-trolls/

http://www.backwoodsauthor.com/2015/11/18/copyright-troll-1-john-deboer-copyright-nazi/

She is enthusiastic in recommending and referring others to ELI. Clearly, I have a strong bias towards people willing to stand up and speak out on our behalf. For that, we are grateful.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:54:55 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

stinger

• View Profile
Re: A.K. (Amanda) Taylor's Awesome Blog posts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 10:24:20 AM »
Good posts.  Thanks for the heads up, Matt!

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 03:54:21 PM »
Ooops, I forgot to give proper credit to Robert for finding Amanda's posts about ELI, Linda, etc. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 08:45:58 AM »
You will likely be hearing from Roberts attorney concerning the failed attribution.  :)

Amanda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 01:50:35 PM »
Thank you, Matthew! This is still so cool of you! :) Hi again to all since it's been awhile since I've posted since I have been busy writing for my blog and working and writing/brainstorming for my books.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
Very nice, another fighter is always welcome here.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »
Yeah, Robert can be a real bastard that way. But of course I refer to him as "bastard" with only the utmost respect!  *wink*

You will likely be hearing from Roberts attorney concerning the failed attribution.  :)

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 12:53:21 PM »
No problems.  People stop into the ELI Forums whenever it is convenient for them which is as it should be.

Thank you, Matthew! This is still so cool of you! :) Hi again to all since it's been awhile since I've posted since I have been busy writing for my blog and working and writing/brainstorming for my books.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.