Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Here's your opportunity to work for FREE at Magnum Photos!!  (Read 3073 times)

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Here's your opportunity to work for FREE at Magnum Photos!!
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:22:28 PM »

Here's your opportunity to work for FREE at Magnum Photos!!

"In the digital world everyone loves to work for FREE. Particularly when it is an opportunity to help someone else earn money as a result of their efforts..."

"With that in mind Magnum Photos is looking for volunteers to help them tag their online archive..."

"The promotional material also says the volunteers will be able to 'share (the images they work on) over social networks.' "

http://www.photolicensingoptions.com/ViewArticle.aspx?code=JHP2439

A new way to work for FREE and INFRINGE/SEED?  Wow!  Where do I sign up?

S.G.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Here's your opportunity to work for FREE at Magnum Photos!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 01:41:34 PM »
Good find SG! sign me up too, I love working for free....a quick tineye search for one image from magnum only returned 848 results....and surprisingly enough a quick search of a certain photographers name brought the "National Geographic" site and the option to download the high res version for your wallpaper...Shame on National Geographic for being a part of this...yes it's in the terms to not use the images for any purpose, but they should realize most folks aren't going to read the legal side of things..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.