Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: CABALaw.org Breaks News of Adlife Marketing Contract Termination with LSA  (Read 2234 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
ELI Friend/Team Member Greg Troy of CABALaw.org broke news of the latest development regarding Adlife Marketing & Communications and its termination contract with LSA Creative Outlet effective March 1, 2017. Read his thoughts and analysis of this latest news.

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/why-is-adlife-marketing-pulling-its-images-from-lsa/

The recent announcement by LSA Creative Outlet has issued an announcement and warning on their website:

http://www.creativeoutlet.com/foodphotography/#name=homePage&event=render

Special Message for Food Photography Users

We’re writing to inform you of an important change to your Creative Outlet services account. Adlife Marketing & Communications, the supplier of one of our food photography realms, has terminated their provider contract with LSA (formerly MultiAd/AdBuilder) effective March 1, 2017. This means that, after February 28, 2017, you will no longer have the right to use any of the Adlife collections and our Creative Outlet subscription, Food Photography.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assured, Creative Outlet is still able to fulfill your food photography needs. We have arranged to provide you access to our high quality Food Images collection. In order to facilitate your transition to this new product, we will provide you access to the Food Images product at no additional charge beginning January 1, 2017. Beginning March 1, 2017, this new collection will be available to you under your current subscription at the same price you were paying for the Food Photography realm.

Because you will have no further rights to use Adlife Food Photography content in any media (online and print) after February 28, 2017, we strongly suggest that you take appropriate steps to ensure that you will not inadvertently use these images after that date. Doing so may subject you to copyright infringement claims by Adlife Marketing & Communications.

We look forward to continuing to provide you high quality images to meet your marketing needs. We have a dedicated team of support representatives to assist you in this transition. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of our team.

Sincerely,

LSA Creative Outlet Team

It appears that LSA Creative Outlet is trying to minimize any potential blowback against its customers by giving existing customers time to get out of the Adlife images. That is a pretty nice thing for them to do given how aggressive Adlife is with their $8,000 extortion letters. I would tell every LSA Creative Outlet customer to DUMP the images YESTERDAY if they want to avoid some drama in their lives.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.