Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Copyright Defense League Recruiting Extortionist Lawyers  (Read 31076 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Copyright Defense League Recruiting Extortionist Lawyers
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »
At some point, someone is going to have to draw ME a roadmap of how all this is interconnected.  LOL.

I am starting to get lost in all of this....
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »
I should actually make some sort of chart as this fleshes out.
It'll be especially helpful for the newer forum visitors to understand the "trolling syndicates".

For those trolls that we do not have photos of, I'll just the "trollface" and other meme faces.

S.G.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »
Holy interconnectedness Batman! If you look at that magazine from Randy Taylor, it has alot of PACA content there as well. Is Nancy Wolff a FB friend I wonder?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 08:07:24 PM »
Holy interconnectedness Batman! If you look at that magazine from Randy Taylor, it has alot of PACA content there as well. Is Nancy Wolff a FB friend I wonder?

Nancy Wolf is Not on his friends list...
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 09:22:45 AM »
Not really sure if this is new information but it seems it is the same Dan Levine everyone assumes it is.

Found this online:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/08/9999999997-08-041894

It's a sec filing for "The leveraged tax lien fund L.P" signed by a Mr Dan B. Levine.

Google that fund and the first hit? http://iwireinternational.com/index.php?page=3&lang=e

How does that tie in with the Dan Levine in the email of the CDL? Check the phone number given in that first link against the phone number given in the CDL email. Identical. That's actually how I found this information. I googled the phone number. Amazing what you can find just from a phone number.

Also having viewed the other forum thread about the facebook profiles and somebody mentioning his wife Donna I found this. http://villageofbrookville.com/uploads/2/7/0/5/2705391/reportprinter_report.pdf

There is a Donna and Dan Levine registered at 16 Evans Drive, Brookville NY 11545. It's listed on page 35 (thats page 35 of the page numbers on the document, not sure it's the same page number as the pdf). Further information given list it in the Jericho school district. Also shows the market value of their house to be $2,750,000. Nice

That first link I posted shows the tax lien fund to be registered in Jericho.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
Nice work Couchy! Now if we can only figure out if this ass-hat is an attorney

Not really sure if this is new information but it seems it is the same Dan Levine everyone assumes it is.

Found this online:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/08/9999999997-08-041894

It's a sec filing for "The leveraged tax lien fund L.P" signed by a Mr Dan B. Levine.

Google that fund and the first hit? http://iwireinternational.com/index.php?page=3&lang=e

How does that tie in with the Dan Levine in the email of the CDL? Check the phone number given in that first link against the phone number given in the CDL email. Identical. That's actually how I found this information. I googled the phone number. Amazing what you can find just from a phone number.

Also having viewed the other forum thread about the facebook profiles and somebody mentioning his wife Donna I found this. http://villageofbrookville.com/uploads/2/7/0/5/2705391/reportprinter_report.pdf

There is a Donna and Dan Levine registered at 16 Evans Drive, Brookville NY 11545. It's listed on page 35 (thats page 35 of the page numbers on the document, not sure it's the same page number as the pdf). Further information given list it in the Jericho school district. Also shows the market value of their house to be $2,750,000. Nice

That first link I posted shows the tax lien fund to be registered in Jericho.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
Man, the greedy bastards that buy up tax liens on homes "owned" by people who can't afford to pay the property taxes because they're out of work because other greedy bastards who extract most of the money in this country with everything from copyright trolling to outsourcing jobs to desperately poor Third World people who'll work for a dime an hour, these tax lien buying bastards who then pay 1-3% for an entire family's home (while putting that family out on the street) so they can "earn" 10% from the greedy bank bastards who are propped up by the greedy politician bastards in Washington in whose pockets they reside just plain make me crazier than a bat hanging upside down in a Tijuana outhouse.

I am so sick of all these freaking monsters for whom life is nothing but a constant quest to extract money without doing a flea's lick worth of honest or meaningful work...

End of rant. I need to puke.

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
I am so sick of all these freaking monsters for whom life is nothing but a constant quest to extract money without doing a flea's lick worth of honest or meaningful work...

Explains why copyright trolling was so appealing to Dan.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:19:27 AM by Matthew Chan »

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2012, 05:01:04 PM »
Before we bung up our family dogs with Alpo so that they can defecate on Levine's front lawn, I should mention that the house is actually 15 Evans Dr.  ;)

Good research by Couch_Potato in finding that iWired site.  It was a bit buried in the results.

S.G.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03:46 PM »
Excelent work Couch_Patato! 
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2012, 11:10:02 PM »
Looked up the pic of the house, very nice with a pool and tennis court.

http://i47.tinypic.com/30jli07.jpg
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:33:55 PM by Matthew Chan »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2012, 11:40:28 PM »
Check out the real estate listing that I posted earlier if you want more info on the house...

S.G.

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2012, 05:23:01 AM »
Before we bung up our family dogs with Alpo so that they can defecate on Levine's front lawn, I should mention that the house is actually 15 Evans Dr.  ;)

Good research by Couch_Potato in finding that iWired site.  It was a bit buried in the results.

S.G.

According to the document I linked to 15 Evans Drive is owned by the Harris family.

Perhaps the dogs can just defecate throughout the neighbourhood to be sure.

EDIT: Although the document is perhaps out of date.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:25:23 AM by Couch_Potato »

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2012, 07:55:38 AM »
Don't know how I miised that, thanks SG!

Check out the real estate listing that I posted earlier if you want more info on the house...

S.G.

--Greg Troy

Couch_Potato

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:19:41 AM by Couch_Potato »

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.