ELI Forums > Getty Images Letter Forum

Copyright Troll Carolyn Wright, welcomes new trolls

<< < (2/2)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi):
@LittleBigHorn, do you have anything  to back up the statement that Leslie Burns has been with her office since 2011? she wasn't admitted until June of 2011, and photoattorney.com announced that she joined the firm on April 1, 2012, as did Leslie Burns' website. If you have a letter from her before she was admitted, I would imagine that would not look to good to the Bar Association.

Furthermore being this is a federal matter, I think ( and I could be wrong) your statement "She cant practice in most states, which means she needs to refer to it to someone, and give up a big referral fee..." is erroneous and should be corrected if so.

I think most of these trolling attorney's do try to keep it somewhat "local" to keep costs down and profit up..for example Carolyn Wright also has an office in Atlanta Georgia and we have seen a letter come out of that office for someone in that vicininty.. but it certainly doesn't have to be.. Timothy McCormack who is admitted to practice in Washington, sent a letter to someone in Alabama, as you will see in the latest post pertaining to complaints filed with the AG office.

Matthew Chan:
I do recall Leslie's photo from before. Before 2011, she wasn't listed as an attorney. I think she was listed a legal assistant or something. Presumably, that changed after she passed her State Bar exam.

Jerry Witt (mcfilms):
I'm just shocked that Mr. Burns had a child. "Smithers!"

Oscar Michelen:
Carolyn's expanding legal staff is further proof of the money generated by these extortion letters. She went form being a sole practitioner to having a full staff of lawyers sending these letters out for her clients. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version