Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Damn- Getty just filed a new suit in Fla  (Read 2963 times)

zazen

• View Profile
Damn- Getty just filed a new suit in Fla
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:59:18 PM »
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/9:2016cv80479/481315

just when this Floridian was starting to relax...

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Damn- Getty just filed a new suit in Fla
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 09:59:58 AM »
I'm going to get more info on this case, as I am involved on a secondary level. Seems the image in question was registered with the copyright office...a rarity for Getty Images.. Your chances of getting sued are still very low, in relation to the number of demand letter sent out.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

zazen

• View Profile
Re: Damn- Getty just filed a new suit in Fla
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 09:51:58 PM »
Budda Pi..any thoughts on why so many of theses suits happen to be in FLA ???

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.