Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Does the letter writing service still operate?  (Read 2793 times)

The-Gobbler

• View Profile
Does the letter writing service still operate?
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:54:44 PM »

Hey guys, I've sent in my stuff to the letter writing service 2 weeks ago with a couple follow ups and never got a reply. You guys still doing it? Or just swamped?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Does the letter writing service still operate?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 06:34:10 PM »
yes and yes, follow up again on monday to make sure you didn't slip through the perverbial cracks..we have lots going on with getting ready for a supreme court appearance and other matters.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: Does the letter writing service still operate?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »
We have been a little delayed in response so please followup You can also contact me at omichelen@cuomollc.com

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.