Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Email sent to sign up for ELI Defense Letter Program - No Response  (Read 2817 times)

focousedonsound

• View Profile
Hello,

I wanted to make a quick post here as I sent an email late last week with regards to signing up for the 'ELI Defense Letter Program' but have not received any response.

I just want to ensure that my request was received.

Thank you,

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Email sent to sign up for ELI Defense Letter Program - No Response
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »
Was your email a specific request to hire Oscar and enroll in the Defense Letter Program? I have seen many people's emails over the year and several write "soft emails" asking for help or for Oscar to call them without being specific.  Emails to digitalimagelitigation @ gmail.com are read by a clerk. Generally speaking, if emails are "soft requests" for help, due to the crazy amounts of emails Oscar gets, they go to the bottom of the priority pile and do not get processed.

Without seeing your email request, no one can help you as your post has no name or signature.  You can forward the original request to me (matt30060 / gmail) and let me see it.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.