Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Letter from Masterfile  (Read 3133 times)

drenteria

Letter from Masterfile
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:09:48 PM »
ELI Team,

I find your website very informative.
i do need your help. we just receive a letter from Masterfile company for a notice of Copyright Infringement to our website.

they found one picture on a page of our website. because of that the are charging us $7290.00

I will like your advise since this is totally new to us. if you want i can send you the letter that i received.

Most appreciate,
David

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Letter from Masterfile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
Greetings,
Not to sound rude or anything, but you will need to do the footwork here. There is a wealth of information at your fingertips, most questions you have, have been answered many times.. Get reading, get educated and go from there. If there are questions you have that have not been addressed we are more than willing to assist.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.