Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: SuperStock Settlement Demand Letter  (Read 10428 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: SuperStock Settlement Demand Letter
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:28 PM »
Yes, very nice work by SEO zen masters BubbahPi and Matt. A search for "superstock demand letter" pretty much leads here and to that video.

I wonder if in future videos you might want to include the city and state of the troll-attorney. That way it will help people searching for information about a law practice to see what sort of business they are in.

My eye is twitching, which usually means I need to vent, so maybe another video is on the way featuring our newest troll attorney team of Matlock Law Group of San Fransisco and Walnut Creek Ca.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Re: SuperStock Settlement Demand Letter
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
Everytime Getty loses in court, I'm gonna play "Wipeout" by the "The Surfaris" at top volume.

and dance like this:
http://portable.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pulp_fiction_dance-300x125.jpg

Like a Boss!!

S.G.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.