Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Help from the Eli Community Needed  (Read 16947 times)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Help from the Eli Community Needed
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2014, 12:56:59 AM »
Thank you Matthew for your kind words and support!

I will try and keep you all updated as to where we stand and what is still needed.

Total - $1085.00

Need - $115.00

Thank you to confirmed contributors for your help and support:

Jerry Witt
Stinger
Greg Troy
Oscar Michelen
Peeved
Khan
April Brown
Mulligan
Bernicem77
Matthew Chan
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2014, 10:04:12 AM »
put me in for the 115.00
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2014, 11:05:59 AM »
Thank you Robert!  We now have the cost of the documents covered.  I am hoping to hear from the SEC very soon as the time specified in their last communication is almost here.

Once I receive the documentation I will go through, get it scanned and make it available for all.

I will try and keep you all updated as to where we stand and what is still needed.

Total - $1200.00

Need - $0.00

Thank you to confirmed contributors for your help and support:

Jerry Witt
Stinger
Greg Troy
Oscar Michelen
Peeved
Khan
April Brown
Mulligan
Bernicem77
Matthew Chan
Robert Krausankas
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2014, 11:22:02 AM »
Way to go ELI contributors!

I am proud of each and every one of you for showing Greg your support.

I believe that his efforts, may be the catalyst we need to get us started on fixing this mess.  And if not, they will at least cause Getty and that collection's agency law firm they use enough pain to either make them rethink their strategy, or slow them in the execution of it.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »
I have a funny feeling that those exact names appear on several other lists throughout the Seattle and Marietta area.

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »
I suspect you are NOT talking about Holiday greeting card lists either, Oscar.
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2014, 03:09:09 PM »
Or lunch or dinner invitations!
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.