Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Lawyers of Sanders Law PLLC has been outed by Copyright-Trolls.com  (Read 6231 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
I give big credit and kudos to Robert Krausankas who discovered and found the true identities of the lawyers behind Sanders Law PLLC. 

http://copyright-trolls.com/site/the-copyright-trolling-firm-of-sanders-law-p-l-l-c/

For any victim of Sanders Law PLLC (to the best of my knowledge only sends email through an alleged paralegal name Stacy Berk (or Berkowitz) depending on the email).

Nearly a year ago, I did some research to find out who worked for Sanders Law PLLC. I found very little online but it never occurred to me that there would be one "law firm website" for the copyright extortion efforts and another one for their "legitimate" business.  Very sneaky. Certainly not illegal but it is actually quite devious and clever.

Robert has outed them from their copyright extortion closet. I wonder who else we can out of the closet? ;)
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Lawyers of Sanders Law PLLC has been outed by Copyright-Trolls.com
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 08:48:29 AM »
Yes, excellent work Robert! 
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

NotATarget

• View Profile
Re: Lawyers of Sanders Law PLLC has been outed by Copyright-Trolls.com
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 04:04:02 PM »
Ah, the friends from my letter... 1 yr and counting in the waiting game. The physical letter was signed by no one. A follow up email by Stacy Berkowitz. Physical letterhead listed most of them.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.