Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ELI Video Updates (June 2012) with Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)  (Read 4490 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Just a quick notification. BuddhaPi and I produced the long overdue ELI Video updates. We did two half-hour segments.

Our first June 2012 ELI Video Update discusses BuddhaPi's current status and active role with ELI. The other part of this ELI Update is giving an overview of the current Premium ELI Support option offerings.

Our second June 2012 ELI Video Update discusses the Photo Attorney extortion letters, sanitized demand letters, and Glen Carner of Hawaiian Art Network.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:14:36 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Jerry Witt (mcfilms)

• View Profile
    • Motion City
Re: ELI Video Updates (June 2012) with Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 09:23:35 PM »
Nice work fellas. I listened to both parts while I worked and it was almost like hanging out with you.
Although I may be a super-genius, I am not a lawyer. So take my scribblings for what they are worth and get a real lawyer for real legal advice. But if you want media and design advice, please visit Motion City at http://motioncity.com.

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 11:03:45 PM »
Good job, guys!!

S.G.

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »
Awesome. Syndicate this, guys. I'm serious.

Great work!
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
As a special bonus, Buddhapi and I share an ELI Bloopers clip. Have fun at OUR expense.

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »
Fun stuff...
"Testing... check, check... ...check check check..."
"Oscar, pull the high end out..."
"ok..."

lol.

S.G.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 03:28:42 PM »
As a special bonus, Buddhapi and I share an ELI Bloopers clip. Have fun at OUR expense.

Just be to clear, this was all his doing!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Glen Carner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:44:18 PM »

This was too funny.  Hopefully they were accurate and honest about HAN?  I didn't have the stomach to watch the official versions...
Doesn't have many friends around here.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
Glen we always try to be as accurate and honest as possible. You should watch it, or at least listen to it as I have a face for radio for the most part.

This was too funny.  Hopefully they were accurate and honest about HAN?  I didn't have the stomach to watch the official versions...
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.