Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Tape Recording Conversations  (Read 17277 times)

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: Tape Recording Conversations
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 01:58:58 PM »
Good info Lucia Thanks

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Tape Recording Conversations
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »
I guess this guy is going to get indicted now by a grand jury or prosecuted by a D.A. for recording a rude phone conversation by Comcast and going public with it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/comcast-embarrassed-employees-treatment-customer-718641

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/15/media/comcast-customer-service/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I can see the D.A.'s office, FBI, local police, the sheriff's office, and a grand jury convene on this very important matter.  The nerve of this guy recording a phone call without authorization. He is clearly a first-class criminal. I am sure Timmy Mack will be reaching out to the Hollywood Reporter, CNN, and help authorities indict this guy for committing a crime against Comcast (a company so many people love and exemplifies the epitomy of customer service throughout the U.S.)

I think the Hollywood Reporter and CNN is inciting illegal behavior by publicizing this story. We should also indict the management of Hollywood Reporter for their reporter's egregious behavior. Or maybe go after SoundCloud for hosting the "illegal" phone recording.

After all reporting and discussing "taboo" topics such as recording phone conversations is the same as inciting illegal behavior, right?  What about all the phone recording apps on Google Play?  No. I think not.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:04:42 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.