Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: What should I do next?  (Read 1969 times)

Get The Getty!

• G
    • View Profile
What should I do next?
« on: June 23, 2014, 06:03:36 AM »
An awesome forum and what a great way to serve. You guys rock! I had a website couple of years ago where I pulled 3  images off Google Search and used it on my own personal website. Lo and behold, got three getty letters so far demanding around $1200. As always, I threw them in trash. But after seeing some news that they are actually filing suits in the court, I believe I should STOP ignoring and do something about it. Your Letter Defense service is probably something that I might consider hiring but thanks to this long-term recession, I can't afford to pay you in full. Maybe in installments. I took down my whole website (including images) the moment I received the first letter. Should I continue ignoring further letters and risk ending up in the court? Or will your Letter Defense service take care of it for good? I am also interested in joining the class action lawsuit against Getty and would love to contribute funds towards that instead. Pls. advise...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:05:53 AM by Get The Getty! »
I do not understand legal fraud. To my mind it has no more meaning than legal heat or legal cold, legal light or legal shade. Lord Bramwell, Weir v. Bell (1878), 3 Ex. D. 243.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.