Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New Righthaven offers hosting service "with a spine"  (Read 3233 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
New Righthaven offers hosting service "with a spine"
« on: January 27, 2012, 07:00:30 AM »
With hosting in Switzerland and planned in Iceland, the new Righthaven promises "infrajuridsictional infrastructure" — in other words, uptime that would require international co-operation to bring down.

Through a partnership with U.S.-based first amendment lawyers Marc Randazza and Kenneth White, the new Righthaven says it will be able to vigorously defend itself in American courtrooms--and protect its clients from those who abuse laws such as the DMCA to stifle criticism.

http://boingboing.net/2012/01/23/new-righthaven-offers-hosting.html
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.