Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Righthaven a No Show in Court... Says It Got Confused Over The Date  (Read 3686 times)

SoylentGreen

• View Profile
Righthaven Fails To Show Up In Court As Ordered... When Confronted Says It Got Confused Over The Date

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120106/00154917294/righthaven-fails-to-show-up-court-as-ordered-when-confronted-says-it-got-confused-over-date.shtml

S.G.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:52:02 AM by SoylentGreen »

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Righthaven a No Show in Court... Says It Got Confused Over The Date
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:03:39 PM »
One can only dig so deep , before water begins to fill the hole and the sides come crashing in, swallowing up anything in said hole..If Mr Gibson and his "legal team" continue on this path, I suspect they'll be getting a few hots and cot..This is one patient judge!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.