Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: UK Query  (Read 14482 times)

Khan

• View Profile
Re: UK Query
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
Usually big banks have big law department and high paid lawyers and they lost in foreclosure cases just because they did not have done their homework properly. They wanted to make fast bucks and neglected the paper work. I think GI is on the same path.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »
They very well could be IF they decided to start filing suits, they know and realize they do not have their ducks in a row, this is why they only continue to send letters, and not actually file suit. They continue to work the percentage game
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »
Or lack of a fully-developed spinal column as the case may be...

I think that how much people pay is inversely proportional to their IQ.

S.G.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

horgio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 05:01:19 PM »
Just checking back in guys...initial fright on receipt of our letter has dissapated and been replaced by anger at the sheer arrogance of GI !  We are going to sit tight and wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for all of the good advice so far and keep up the good fight !

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
Just checking back in guys...initial fright on receipt of our letter has dissapated and been replaced by anger at the sheer arrogance of GI !  We are going to sit tight and wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for all of the good advice so far and keep up the good fight !

Anger is what it takes! Keep us posted..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.