Hawaiian Art Network continues to issue settlement demand letters (aka extortion letters) through its network of attorneys and lawyers. Because ELI readers have submitted many “extortion letters” (relating to Hawaiian Art Network) to us in the last year, we are going to update this page of lawyers and attorneys that work with them as it is reported to us.
Lawyers with settlement demand letters seen thus far:
- Brandon S. Sand
- Peter Holt of Holt Law Firm
- Julie Stewart of Blackline Art & Entertainment Law
- Gil Zvulony of Zvulony & Co.
- Christian P. Martinen by CPM Creative
- Russell Aldrich of Aldrich Law Firm
Litigation Only (no settlement demand letters)
- J. Stephen Street (Litigation Only)