Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: All Forums on Indefinite Hiatus status.  (Read 15350 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
All Forums on Indefinite Hiatus status.
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:31:47 AM »
All discussion forums on the ELI Forums are on hiatus for an indefinite period of time. Because I (along with other ELI admins/moderators) are unable to sufficiently moderate, monitor, and participate in the forums due to our "real lives", I have decided to suspend the forums.

The forums will still be available as an information resource for new readers and victims. There may be periodic updates as warranted. If there are any changes to the hiatus status, we will post them here.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:36:03 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.