Retired Forums > ELI Responses: Media Coverage of Chan v. Ellis Case

Marietta Daily Journal Reader Comment: Gun Threat Against Matthew Chan

(1/2) > >>

Matthew Chan:
Should Marietta Daily Journal be held responsible for a veiled gun threat made by one of its readers, Southern Patriot, against me, Matthew Chan of Columbus GA, on its reader comment section? Something to think about.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/marietta-daily-journal-reader-comment-gun-threat-against-matthew-chan/

Couch_Potato:
I do like the third comment from missb1 though.

jhvocals:
Latest comment at PDN Pulse from one of the anti-ELI crowd:

"I am fairly confident that whoever posted that ignorant comment about Matthew Chan and the gun is none other than Matthew Chan himself or one of his “cult” followers..."

Matthew Chan:
Yes, I saw that. No way in heck I would ever do that. The person who wrote that has an overactive imagination. That would be a stupid thing to do to get into those reader comments since I am a big part of the story. Besides, it's not my style to be anonymous. 

I wrote my official response to the MDJ reporter and emailed a copy of my comments and corrections to management but I haven't heard from any of them. Neither has Oscar Michelen.  It appears they don't really care about a balanced story.

I noticed that they removed the gun threat post. I guess someone at the MDJ is paying attention.  We have the screen shot though.  I am really surprised at how active the reader comments are. 

--- Quote from: jhvocals on March 19, 2013, 12:53:13 PM ---Latest comment at PDN Pulse from one of the anti-ELI crowd:

"I am fairly confident that whoever posted that ignorant comment about Matthew Chan and the gun is none other than Matthew Chan himself or one of his “cult” followers..."

--- End quote ---

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi):
LE probably paid to have that article appear...only a matter of time before the editors, managers and that lousy reported get called out in a big way..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version