Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Welcome! Please Read the Rules Before You Post  (Read 7360 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Welcome! Please Read the Rules Before You Post
« on: March 16, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
A Permanent Protective Order (PPO) was issued against ELI Founder, Matthew Chan of Columbus GA, on March 4, 2013. ELI is now forbidden to comment or share information about the Plaintiff.

Media coverage of ELI, Matthew Chan, and the recent PPO against him has created public dialog and public interest in these subjects. This forum provides "official" ELI Responses, Rebuttals, and Corrections to inaccuracies within the media coverage.

This section will be updated as often as necessary to ensure that the integrity and accuracy of media coverage remains accurate and within context. This forum also allows comments about the court case, the PPO, and a possible appeal.

* ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS ABOUT THE PLAINTIFF ARE ALLOWED! *
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 08:39:26 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.