Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread  (Read 28860 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »
It is very hard to get this genie back in the bottle.  "Joel-sica" (stealing from Greg's nickname of Jessica/Joel) may or may not realize that he has actually taken his own narrative in a very STRANGE direction seemingly impersonating a woman to pen and host VOJF.  (He has strangely not issued any denials or accused someone else of VOJF). Before VOJF, it was Robert writing and commenting on CRT about Adlife Marketing & Joel. Very straightforward stuff.

But with the debut of VOJF, Joel-sica has taken everything down a serious rabbit hole with unintended consequences. He tried to "defend" Linda's honor but we are pretty certain Linda's name and complaints were being hijacked for his own purposes. Along the way, he dredged up shit relating to Linda (with Linda being all too suspiciously cooperative) that have stuck under my craw (the altered/cropped court exhibits and Betsy McBride's cheating not vetting her client's exhibits for example) and Linda's inane "video snippets". So, no one is supposed to comment on Linda given that she provided the distorted fodder to Joel-sica on VOJF? Not hardly.

Linda wants to get her digs in on me and Robert (through her pitiful video snippets) but also feels the need to defender herself of CRT because she feels that her role was mischaracterized. Of course, we have to point out how disingenuous and hypocritical her complaints are.

As a liberal, progressive woman, April brings up brings up interesting arguments of how anyone can take a basic of neutral actions and then pervert, twist, and bastardize it into weird/distorted ways using a budding entertainer/singer/model as a potential example. We saw how frequently Linda did this exact twsty, distorted, out of context thing and that is why some members suspected Linda as being part of VOJF. Very similar modes of operating and attacking. It fools only the uninformed.

But no one has gone there. Yet, Joel-sica keeps pounding away on Robert's wife and son as if the reverse could not be done.  Exactly how long does Joel-sica expect Robert to stay quiet and not "go there"?  Is Joel-sica trying to goad Robert into "going there" with the relentless attacks on his "innocents"? Honestly, if MY "innocents" or family were being relentlessly attacked or smeared, I would be stupid not to consider it. Personally, I think Robert has been way too subdued but I also understand the idea of not wasting time and energy on stupid stuff.

And That is what VOJF is about.  Bringing in the "innocents" and blatantly "weaponizing" them to accomplish a specific objective:  take down CRT or minimally silence Robert indefinitely. But it lacks credibility.  To keep Robert "in line", Joel-sica is going to have to devote every fucking day to this project coming up with new shit to talk about without crossing over to libel territory.

It has been 32 days so far.  How many more ways can Joel-sica insult, twist, or attempt to tarnish Robert?  I supposed Joel-sica hasn't yet insinuated that Robert could be a cannibal, animal beater, or serial rapist. After all, Joel-sica has repeatedly made cracks about Robert and "little girls".  That is walking pretty close to the edge of the cliff is you ask me. Exactly how close to the edge is Joel-sica trying to take things?

Exactly how far, is Joel-sica going to keep hammering and tarnishing Robert's "innocents" is my question? And does Joel-sica naively expect that someone might not toy with the idea of executing a "reverse attack"?  April Brown certainly got that idea all on her own and spoke her mind. God help the person who ever tried to attack April directly. A can of whup-ass would be considered a sedative if that ever happened. April would probably "go there" if she was pushed hard enough.

On a different front, DieTrollDie has publicly reported that the "Jessica Langston" FB account has been taken down. We are not sure if Joel-sica took it down himself or FB itself took it down. However, it is a new development.

https://dietrolldie.com/2017/01/19/three-troll-post-not-prenda-but-still-all-idiots-19-jan-2017/

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 07:18:41 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2017, 06:55:32 PM »
I'm mainly being "subdued" for a couple of reasons..the whole VOJF blog is so outlandish and crazy, I just waste unlimited amounts of time, obviously anyone with half a brain, that reads that garbage will see it for what it is...a bunch of BS. I'm also focusing on staying in my lane and taking the high road, in regards to dragging other innocents into this.. I'm not saying I won't go there, it's entirely possible, but for today, I stand as the better man.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 12:45:49 AM »
Well said Matthew, I think you sum it up nicely.  Also the more Joel-sica keeps at it the more coverage VOJF, Joel-sica  and Adlife Marketing gets.  Stories that don't go away get coverage and the longer they go on the more coverage they get and the more outlets pick up the story. All the evidence, albeit circumstantial, points to Joel-sica. It started out with Adlife Marketing and CEO Joel Albrizio just being covered by CRT. Then Mr. Albrizio called Robert and threatened him on the phone with the “You are a sick bastard!”, “I am going to destroy you!”, “Your life will be ruined!” and “You have no idea what’s coming!” statements.  After that and VOJF popped up coverage was picked up on ELI, Copyright Anti-BullyingAct, GettyImagesMustChange and DieTrollDie.  I wouldn't be surprised to see more people start reporting on it before long.

I do commend Robert for not bringing in Mr. Albrizio's family, business associates, customers etc into it after all the failed attacks on his family.  ELI and related sites have never done that. I think it also helps that the VOJF posts are so laughable and *ANYONE* who looks at it objectively will see it for what it is.

Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2017, 10:35:49 AM »
The upside to VOJF is that it is a reminder to Linda Ellis (or anyone else) that no one at ELI ever did the stuff Joel-sica/VOJF did. Not even close.  This is the same website that Linda wanted to offer her comments and fed the out-of-context crunt snippet to VOJF try to throw Robert under the bus with.

No one was commenting or talking about her here on ELI. She was largely a dead topic with the disabled LE/LL/DP Forum. But both VOJF and Linda herself decided to dredge up the past to try to say their shit.  And given how Linda accuses April of being "obsessed", Linda did herself no favors here. More fodder for April to complain about regarding Linda.

I am comfortable owning up to my side of things including my weakness to say some cuss words when I get unhappy (as if that was ever a secret). Is Linda comfortable admitting that she traffics in victimhood?  (Hey everyone! I am a cyberbully/cyberstalking victim (but no one ever sends her any messages)! Look at what bad words he said about me! He hurt my feelings and "threatened" me. 10-seconds out of a 33-minute discussion.  GMAFB.)  If she was such a cyberbully victim, what does that make Robert?

I don't see Robert crying he was being cyberbullied despite the fact VOJF has gone to all sorts of sordid places and name attacked, smeared, and weaponized so many "innocents" and family members all in the name of Linda and other "victims".  I imagine it is really great to find out that someone online is targeting, attacking, and smearing you by virtue of you simply being related or knowing them. How does that sound and look?

But Linda can be happy with her distorted little digs on me, Robert, and April on the Miami-Herald article comment section. I may yet post a rebuttal on Miami Herald but it just hasn't been a high priority.

I am beginning to think April is right. Some people (like Linda) seem to want to create and attract more drama to get attention when it had nothing to do with them. Sad.

Out of all the fake commenters on VOJF, Linda's was the only "legitimate" one in that desert of a "blog". Sad.

I do commend Robert for not bringing in Mr. Albrizio's family, business associates, customers etc into it after all the failed attacks on his family.  ELI and related sites have never done that. I think it also helps that the VOJF posts are so laughable and *ANYONE* who looks at it objectively will see it for what it is.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:41:16 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2017, 09:20:35 PM »
But Linda can be happy with her distorted little digs on me, Robert, and April on the Miami-Herald article comment section. I may yet post a rebuttal on Miami Herald but it just hasn't been a high priority.

I was thinking about that article today.  Since Mr. Albrizio and Robert were both covered in the original maybe they would be interested in a follow up article on how Mr. Albrizio operates.  The threats he has made against Robert, Oscar's response the threats to letter recipients etc.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Peeved

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2017, 09:32:57 PM »

Agreed 100%!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 08:21:20 AM »
Well it’s been a little over 1 week since anything new has been posted on voices of jupiter florida.com. As you probably figured, I would only be quiet for so long, so a few points of discussion are now due.

I won’t be removing or taking anything down on copyright-trolls.com, unlike the voices of jupiter non-sense blog, copyright-trolls has stuck to reporting on court cases, real extortion demand letters from real people and the behavior of Adlife Marketing & Communications and President Joel Albrizio.

On the other hand the author of voices of jupiter.com, suspected to be Joel Albrizio himself, writing as a “stay at home mother” and “concerned citizen” from Jupiter, has done nothing but embarrass themselves, by making false statements, and innuendo, which is all easily dismissed by any normal person reading this blog.

If voices of jupiter florida.com thinks that by not posting anything makes everything that has been said simply go away, they are sorely mistaken. The blog’s author has been trying to ruin my wife's, my sons, and other innocent peoples reputation, by continuing to name them, and tagging them, to get negative results into the search engine results. This is beyond reprehensible, and will not be ignored.

By leaving this untrue and borderline defamatory blog online only serves to further embarrass Joel Albrizio and Adlife Marketing.

Ask yourself this: What would Joel Albrizio’s family, employees, current client base, and possible future clients think when they saw the extremes that Joel Albrizio has gone to here? Especially when it plain to see the facts behind the story..

Jessica Langston is a fake name being used by Joel Albrizio, which can be easily proven via IP addresses I have in my possession from emails sent from Jessica from a Pawtucket RI address person
The Jessica Langston FB has since been removed as being a bogus account.

All of this started shortly after I began reporting on the activities of Adlife Marketing & Communications and an explosive phone conversation where Joel clearly stated, “I am going to ruin and destroy you.”
  • The VOJF domain was registered on the very same day that robertkrausankas.com was registered and the blog subsequently launched as well.
  • The comments on the blog, although very few and far between, are mostly fake users, with the exception of a comment from Poet Linda Ellis, who thought it a good idea to interject herself into the matter.
  • Joel quickly saw the above as an opportunity to use Linda Ellis for his own means, but clearly was in error in stating anything factual...Think of the “crunt video here”
The list could go on and on…

Joel may call for the removal of “negative comments” regarding him and his company, but as of yet, he hasn’t “come out of the closet” and used a real name. I can only assume he might not be very proud of his behavior to this point.

The best thing Joel Albrizio can do for himself and his company Adlife Marketing at this time is to completely takedown voices of jupiter florida.com, lest it will only continue to be discussed in wider circles, and although I have continued to take the “high road” in this matter, I could easily have a weak moment, and go places that I prefer not to. It seems to me that Joel Albrizio has no bounds, as he has continually emailed and named my family members, and personal associates, and as far as I’m concerned this could be a two way street at any time.

The author of voices of jupiter florida.com (Joel Albrizio) solely chose to make this personal on his own behalf, to me this speaks volumes and shows the true colors of this individual..and how low and sleazy he can be to save face..problem is, this just makes him look worse..and I’m not going to sit back and pretend it didn’t happen.

So it’s now up to Joel Albrizio to prove that I am mistaken, and do the right thing. Or he can continue to pay a monthly hosting fee, use his energy and warped imagination to dream up new scenarios to post, furthering his own embarrassment…
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 08:36:22 AM »
Jessica Langston is a fake name being used by Joel Albrizio, which can be easily proven via IP addresses I have in my possession from emails sent from Jessica from a Pawtucket RI address person
The Jessica Langston FB has since been removed as being a bogus account.

And yet Joelsica writes a post on VOJF condemning me for using the moniker I have been known by on ELI for over half a decade.

He has accused me of being Robert.  He has accused me of contemplating crimes.  He is, in my opinion, a real dirt bag.

Listen Robert, I have been traveling a lot and will be traveling more into early March.  But if you want to go after this guy, I have a few bones to pick with him too.  Say the word.  I will be happy to contribute my efforts to letting the world see Joelsica for what he is.

Note to Joel Abrizio:  If you want to get off of my bad side, I demand that you take down all posts mentioning me on VOJF and write one that includes a sincere apology for the BS that the voices in your head made up, when writing that post.  I don't usually devote a lot of time in my life to scum like you, but you started this.  You play dirty. And you have gone after people that have been very kind and helpful to me.  These are not helping you win friends and influence people, here.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 08:53:10 AM »
I'm not going to devote a lot of time to this either, but others might, I've heard rumblings of a "Voices of Pawtucket RI" blog, written by a concerned group of people up in that area.

Robert Krausankas

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
Let's discourage those here from stooping to that level.  I don't think we need to make stuff up about this guy.  I'm pretty sure he'd be unhappy if we just told the truth about him. 

Maybe the truth about how he reflects on his wife and kids.  He went there.  It may be crossing line to go after family, but he went there first.  We'd at least be truthful about it. 

He came at me out of the blue.  I'm led to believe that social media is ripe with images and data about his family.  Has he published that apology yet?

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »
I'm determined to "not go there", but my patience and resolve will only go so far, and as you stated VOJF seems to think it's okay to "go there", and whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I certainly don't need to and won't make stuff up, but much like I don't control "my hero members" I also don't control what others may write, post or discuss. I've spoken directly to many people in the North East / New England Area who have reached out to me with information, which I have not spoken about.. But they may very well do so on their own.

Robert Krausankas

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
Let's discourage those here from stooping to that level.  I don't think we need to make stuff up about this guy.  I'm pretty sure he'd be unhappy if we just told the truth about him. 

Maybe the truth about how he reflects on his wife and kids.  He went there.  It may be crossing line to go after family, but he went there first.  We'd at least be truthful about it. 

He came at me out of the blue.  I'm led to believe that social media is ripe with images and data about his family.  Has he published that apology yet?

Believe me Stinger, there is already more than enough information that is all true and supported by documentation out there. We have never stooped to the level of making stuff up, going after innocent people or attacking family members, never have so far.

--Greg Troy

April Brown (AuctionApril)

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 12:19:09 PM »
We know Jessica Langston is Albrizio. We know Linda Ellis is in touch with the guy. We know he's used EXACTLY  the same tactics as Linda Ellis to try and frightens away those of us on the front lines who report the actions of copyright trolls.  Albrizio has not denied these facts but Saint Linda post denials that she knows him yet the both are posting on his slander website. The spread on their IQ's is noticeable.  Thats not the only difference between Ellis and Albrizio. Ellis is a lazy wannabe whose writing is for the lost and broken person who simply can't find their way through life without reading some stupid poem written by an author who is unable to live by her own words and worse demands money from those broken people at their worst possible moment. Albrizio is a highly accomplished and disciplined individual (have you seen the body on that guy?) with children that by all appearances any parent would be proud of. Albrizio continues to create opportunities for his family while celebrating a bit of a celebrity (playboy) lifestyle. He walks on the wild side. He drives fast cars. Throws around money. Probably dates women much younger, loves his dog and sports team. Albrizio built a relevant company. Employs real people and actually provides a customer service. Ellis pretends she has a successful staff when it's just this little ole emotional wreck of a Georgia housewife working out of a split level house strong-arming hurting people. If he had developed emotional self-control he would not have found himself in bed with the street whore of trolls. This guy could buy the best yet leaned on Ellis to foster a weak attack on us. And this is where I am most disappointed in Albrizio. He did not research us as individuals. We are different by age, race, sexual identity, politics and religion. The one thing we have in common is that we have all been abused in some form by a copyright troll. Why doesn't he understand who Oscar Michelen is? Oscar is one of the most respected attorneys among his peers and members of the legal profession. Why doesn't he know that it was Judge Jordan's peers who kicked Matthew's appeal up to the Supreme Court because they instantly saw that the record was tainted and the cause was noteworthy. Didn't he watch the courtroom videos and the embarrassment her legal team and Ellis went through that day? Didn't  he watch the ridiculous spin Ellis put on the judges ruling? Doesn't he read the crap she still has on her blog about all of us and me in particular? Why didn't he read my blog about Ellis? The facts and exhibits are there. He would instantly discover that Ellis never has any exhibits in their original form to prove her evidence of stalking and harassment. We always post the evidence and we always report the truth. None of us hide. None of us tuck our tail and run. We fight and we win because the issue is more important than Linda Ellis or Joel Albrizio. He needs to get out of this fight before it gains national traction. The grocery business is a "family business". Trolling is not.

As long as Linda Ellis and Joel Albrizio keep these slander posts and websites active we have proof of their deviancy. Outside their bubble are their victims. We know those people. They call us. They forward their emails. We follow the evidence trail BEFORE we write a single word. It's called proof. Their victims are REAL PEOPLE who in this day and age won't keep quiet. Geez.

Albrizio has to decide if he wants a "pole dancer" tagging around behind him and trying to suck off his wealth. Ellis is a broke ass hypocrite who is has never had a solid identity, and whose brand has come to represent "a victim of cyberstalking and bullying" not inspirational living. She declares she gets her words direct from God. She claims she has the answers for our lives. She touts a false sisterhood with women. She spends every waking hour looking for ways to extort money from her fans and followers. Does Albrizio really want that kind of woman in his life? OH and btw, she's 55 and clearly not arm candy.

I end with this. Every one of us who are self-employed make mistakes. We all struggle with staying relevant. I've read quite a bit now about the food and grocery business and my personal belief is that Albrizio's company is in trouble and this is mental masturbation until he gets a new plan. His extravagant lifestyle might have caused him to take his eye off the ball. He could be a difficult guy to work (the emotional self control thing). Like all humans, he has failed relationships that continue to haunt him because he has to be THE winner. Well sometime we lose. He has lost this fight. He needs to huddle with the best people in his company and with his family and ask for their forgiveness and help. He can change if he wants to. His first rule of business should be severing his relationship with the hack poet and taking down the slander website. When he does that we will report his good behavior. After all, he didn't build his company by being an asshole 100% of the time.

Personally I think he's kind of cute and I hope he finds his way to better and more profitable strategy for living. Redemption belongs to everyone.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 12:53:48 PM »
I'm not so sure Ellis and Albrizio are in contact anymore, I think Linda is trying to distance herself, albeit a bit late. Considering most of the posts were in regards to Ellis stuff ( albrizio doesn't want to mention his or the adlife name ) he saw it as an opportunity to use her for his purpose, and Linda can look in the mirror to see why he's using her...she decided to comment, thus getting involved. Notice on the VOJF blog, the posts rail about her memes, about jerk-off Jolin, etc....nothing there directly relates to Albrizio or Adlife...except for the IP addresses that directly link to Adlife Marketing..

Robert Krausankas

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2017, 01:50:49 PM »
He has lost this fight. He needs to huddle with the best people in his company and with his family and ask for their forgiveness and help.

April,  All I asked for is a sincere apology and that he take down his BS article.

I find it funny though, that you think this guy is cute.  I remember a few days in Atlanta a few years ago when you thought Robert was cute.  :)

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.