Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread  (Read 29159 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2017, 01:55:24 PM »
unlike the rest of us, it appears April vision is improving with age...then again, April was wearing wine glasses that night in Atlanta.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »
Notice on the VOJF blog, the posts rail about her memes, about jerk-off Jolin, etc....nothing there directly relates to Albrizio or Adlife...except for the IP addresses that directly link to Adlife Marketing..

The Jan 1st story "Businessman vs. Bully" was the only really detailed "article" *cough* and amazingly enough it was all about Mr. Albrizio being reported on by Robert.  He also mentions again he thinks Robert "stole" his image, for someone who is supposed to be dealing with copyright law he doesn't seem to understand hotlinking an image, please read Perfect10 vs Google.  Hot linking is not theft. Of course by the time this piece was written he had already received Oscar Michelen's letter concerning the threats made against Robert that also explained hotlinking to him.  Then again it does not surprise me if he can post a video  on his own sight saying that Robert says an offensive word yet no where in the video does he say it. Mr. Albrizio might also think hotlinking is theft even after a lawyer has explained it to him.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:10:47 PM by Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

April Brown (AuctionApril)

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 04:32:21 PM »
unlike the rest of us, it appears April vision is improving with age...then again, April was wearing wine glasses that night in Atlanta.

I was wasn't I. Damn we had a good time.

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 04:42:20 PM »
He has lost this fight. He needs to huddle with the best people in his company and with his family and ask for their forgiveness and help.

April,  All I asked for is a sincere apology and that he take down his BS article.

I find it funny though, that you think this guy is cute.  I remember a few days in Atlanta a few years ago when you thought Robert was cute.  :)

Stinger you are twisting the facts. I thought YOU were cute. Robert was my drink counter that night. At my age, men have pretty much gone to shit. I guess we all have to some degree but I think most women at least keep trying to look good. Albrizio takes care of himself. He's no slouch. So as old men go he's about a 7. I have to deduct a point for emotional instability. A point for not seeing the forest for the trees. And a point for disrespecting his family. I would kick my dad's ass if he was behind a slander website. He wouldn't do it in the first place. My dad's a General Baptist Deacon. He prays for guys like Albrizio.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2017, 04:56:16 PM »
Don Knotts is a 10+ in my book!!!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 10:24:53 AM »
Slow down, Peeved.

April called me cute.

That doesn't happen very often.  Although, I might have to question her judgement if she only deducts 1 point for emotional instability.  I think this guy hears voices.  That's minus 20 and we are only rating on a 10 point scale.

Maybe we should start a "Rate the Troll" website?

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo

Robert Krausankas

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 11:55:38 AM »
Both Linda Ellis and Joel Albrizio claim they are innocent and have nothing to do with the Voices of Jupiter Florida website. Interesting that the blog is written similarly to the Adlife blog and Ellis is commenting on the blog continuing with the "imavictim" story line. If someone was associating my name with a website like that I would file a copyright strike and a complaint to Squarespace. I'm sure they would be happy to help Albrizio figure out who the offender is.

We know Ellis does not care one iota about her reputation or her business image but Albrizio has a real business. Ellis, not so much. One would think Albrizio would force whomever to remove the content. At some point this story will affect his ability to sell customers on integrity and trust. I go back to what I know about the grocery business - my father managed a grocery store for 25 years. Grocery is a sanitized business model. There is no room for controversy and slimy business practices or negative associations. My guess is eventually customers will start writing corporate offices to complain if he keeps this up. Robert, have you considered writing letters to his client base?

Copyright trolls hurt families. They hurt children. Albrizio needs to read the stories on my blog about real people - children, teachers and schools - getting extortion letters from Ellis. They call me. I listen to the tears and anger. These extortion letters may name a person but the payoffs come from families who don't have his resources. He should know also that his $8000 demand is more than half-year salary of a minimum wage worker.

Linda Ellis chooses to continue down this very destructive road primarily because she has no other viable financial option. She's damaged her reputation and business and has not recovered. Granted, we can't compare Linda's business model to a successful man like Albrizio but surely he does not want to have the reputation of a Linda Ellis.

Libertas

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2017, 11:37:20 PM »
April, are you seriously trying to hook up with Albrizio?

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2017, 11:45:27 AM »
Well, I can now confirm something I learned nearly a month ago.. Adlife Marketing & Communications COO and Joel Albrizios son Brendon Albrizio has up and left Adlife Marketing.. He now is employed by Crayon.co.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/balbrizio/

https://www.crayon.co/

So the questions remain:

1. Did the leave for a better opportunity?
2. Was this a financial decision, court documents show Adlife had a previous issue concerning employee wages.
3. Is Adlife Marketing indeed a listing ship, about to go under?
4. Did he leave because of his possible disgust over not only the copyright trolling / extortion scheme, and perhaps because of the disgusting behavior of someone in the Adlife Camp ( suspected to be none other than his father Joel Albrizio) concerning the voices of jupiter florida blog?

Join the conversation with your thoughts!

Robert Krausankas

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2017, 01:16:10 AM »
I am not sure how Joelsica thought VOJF was ever a good idea.  All it did was up the ante and bring up all kinds of ugliness and scenarios never thought of before by anyone. It was sort of clever in the beginning but then it backfired because it just outed the situation for everyone to learn about.

The bright idea to email a bunch of strangers in Jupiter who have zero context or understanding what CRT or anything related to copyright extortion is outside the realm of most people's reality. It comes off as creepy and stalky.

It ultimately revealed the IP address from Pawtucket, RI. It was not a big leap for anyone here to figure out who it was. Why would Oscar get involved if HE wasn't convinced?  The minute that was uncovered, Joelsica put everyone in the Albrizio family at risk of potentially the same smear treatment as the Krausankas family received.

What we have right now is Joelsica smearing a bunch of Krausankas members/friends. And no one on the Albrizio side being smeared. Robert has, so far, taken the high road.

So, if it was escalated (which Robert has not) it no longer is Joel vs. Robert.  It becomes Albrizio smears vs. Krausankas smears.  And as far as I know, one side has FAR MORE family members to smear talk about than the other. And one family have has far more potential for exposure than the other.

As far as I am concerned, the longer VOJF exists the worse it looks for Joelsica and he is looking to play chicken with Robert.  The problem with playing chicken with someone who won't give in is that someone might just bite back.

I'm not going to devote a lot of time to this either, but others might, I've heard rumblings of a "Voices of Pawtucket RI" blog, written by a concerned group of people up in that area.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:04:34 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2017, 01:22:10 AM »
I was actually quite amazed that your post was brought into it. Talk about taking posts out of context.

And for those that do not know, Stinger actually flew to Atlanta on his own dime to join our group in the GA Supreme Court in 2014 where we ultimately prevailed. Stinger isn't just a random talker or poster, he has actually contributed in very substantial and meaningful ways beyond just posting here on the forums. He doesn't talk much about his contributions but I am one person can speak to his convictions.

And yes, Joelsica opened up a whole can of ugly worms that even sleazy politicians don't do.

And yet Joelsica writes a post on VOJF condemning me for using the moniker I have been known by on ELI for over half a decade.

He has accused me of being Robert.  He has accused me of contemplating crimes.  He is, in my opinion, a real dirt bag.

Listen Robert, I have been traveling a lot and will be traveling more into early March.  But if you want to go after this guy, I have a few bones to pick with him too.  Say the word.  I will be happy to contribute my efforts to letting the world see Joelsica for what he is.

Note to Joel Abrizio:  If you want to get off of my bad side, I demand that you take down all posts mentioning me on VOJF and write one that includes a sincere apology for the BS that the voices in your head made up, when writing that post.  I don't usually devote a lot of time in my life to scum like you, but you started this.  You play dirty. And you have gone after people that have been very kind and helpful to me.  These are not helping you win friends and influence people, here.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2017, 01:29:48 AM »
Yes, it was weird attacking you out of the blue.  The "danger" is that most people don't know who you are.

Obviously, no one wants things to get ugly but Joelsica did start this ugly front by first smearing the Krausankas family/friends and then make a jab at your for so-called criminal talk.  It would then become "Stinger vs. Joelsica".

Joelsica needs to do everyone a favor and end VOJF.  All it is doing is keeping the ugly fires alive.

Let's discourage those here from stooping to that level.  I don't think we need to make stuff up about this guy.  I'm pretty sure he'd be unhappy if we just told the truth about him. 

Maybe the truth about how he reflects on his wife and kids.  He went there.  It may be crossing line to go after family, but he went there first.  We'd at least be truthful about it. 

He came at me out of the blue.  I'm led to believe that social media is ripe with images and data about his family.  Has he published that apology yet?

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2017, 01:40:07 AM »
I am certainly not subscribing to anyone escalating matters but watching this play out has given me great clarity for myself. There is no question that there has been a lot of thinking and discussion along the lines "If this happened to me, what would I do?"

If someone went after "my family" the way Joelsica went after Robert's, I believe people would see a dark, unpleasant side of me come out very quickly.  VOJF treads into dangerous territory by potentially tapping some of the darkest inclinations people might have.

There is a good reason why politicians and mobsters don't "go there". 

I'm determined to "not go there", but my patience and resolve will only go so far, and as you stated VOJF seems to think it's okay to "go there", and whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:51:10 AM by Matthew Chan »

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2017, 01:46:04 AM »
Linda was an idiot injecting herself into VOJF without getting the lay of the land. But she wanted to get her little jabs in. She got used so badly by Joelsica. VOJF hasn't done any favors for Linda, that is for sure.

I'm not so sure Ellis and Albrizio are in contact anymore, I think Linda is trying to distance herself, albeit a bit late. Considering most of the posts were in regards to Ellis stuff ( albrizio doesn't want to mention his or the adlife name ) he saw it as an opportunity to use her for his purpose, and Linda can look in the mirror to see why he's using her...she decided to comment, thus getting involved. Notice on the VOJF blog, the posts rail about her memes, about jerk-off Jolin, etc....nothing there directly relates to Albrizio or Adlife...except for the IP addresses that directly link to Adlife Marketing..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.