Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread  (Read 28860 times)

stinger

• View Profile
Re: "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Discussion Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2017, 09:19:52 AM »
Well written analysis, Matthew!  Sadly, someone who has vowed to "destroy Robert" won't see it that way.  He can't be objective about any of this, because he is way too close to it.  My thought was that Robert understood that and that was why Robert wrote the open letter to Brendon - in the hopes that the son could get the father to look at things a little less emotionally.

I am starting to enjoy watching this unfold.  The more Joel digs at Robert, the deeper a hole he makes for himself.  I remember seeing Joel's Facebook account on the screen shot posted on VOJF.  I just wasn't sharp witted enough to screen capture it, because I didn't think Joel would figure out the mistake he had made.  Good for him for figuring it out.  Too bad it was too late.  In case anyone missed what you unveiled in your last post, I will state it clearly for all to read.

VOJF is Joel Albrizio's creation.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Another Nugget Linking Joel to VOJF
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2017, 04:13:27 PM »
Here is an article going over the latest nugget/screen capture showing an apparent association of Joel Albrizio with VOJF

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/more-evidence-linking-joel-albrizio-vojf/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Another Nugget Linking Joel to VOJF
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2017, 07:46:30 PM »
Greg,

Good article and a good analysis.  Most of us have come to the same conclusions as you did.

However, there is one point that I am not sure I agree with you.  I have found the recurring statement by Joel "I am not your blogger" very peculiar. 

Most people would very simply say "I am not the writer (or blogger) of VOJF."  It is the most direct and precise statement to deny being the author of VOJF.  But "I am not your blogger" is more vague and appears to be carefully crafted.  Joel is telling "a truth of sorts" when he says "I am not YOUR blogger".  If Joel is trying to be truthful, it simply means that his blogging on VOJF is not ABOUT "YOU" (the receiver of that statement).

In this context, Joel could mean "I am Robert's blogger" meaning that VOJF posts (even if they might occasionally refer to "others") are directed at Robert. Clearly, other people have chimed in on VOJF and MANY people (including me, Oscar, Greg, April, Stinger, Peeved, DTD, etc.) have supported Robert but VOJF is relentlessly focused on Robert and his family. Some people get hate mail, Robert gets a disgusting "hate site" dedicated to him and his family. And Robert has been very restrained by comparison. Certainly much more restrained than others in his shoes might be.

And if we are going to go back and analyze the truthfulness of other people's statements relating to VOJF, VOJF interestingly calls for content about Linda Ellis and John Jolin taken down from CRT (but NOT Tim McCormack or anyone else that was written about).

Linda states: "It ain’t me Snuffleupagus and your writing about me is slander that has been copied and saved with the hundreds of other pages of evidence.... But, it’s NOT my blog. I didn’t create it and I have never posted on it except to share examples of what you’ve done to me…and I DID use my name. I am only brought into this fiasco because the immature creations you’ve posted exemplify (and expose) your behavior...

It can be interpreted that Linda might be walking a thin line regarding her involvement with VOJF.  She says "It's not my blog."  Translation: "VOJF is not HER blog and she didn't create it or post on it except to share examples..." She doesn't say she DOESN'T know who is behind VOJF. Linda also DOESN'T state whether or not she is involved or in communication with the author of VOJF. 

What I do find peculiar is, out of the dozens of copyright extortion people/firms discussed over the years, how VOJF seems to be "taking up" for three people:  Joel, Linda and John. But no mention of Tim McCormack despite a subtle mention of support from Seattle very early on. John has made no public statement whatsoever regarding VOJF but it seems peculiar VOJF seems to be advocating for John.

My gut feeling is that the very narrow focus of advocating for Linda and John but not anyone else is NOT a coincidence here. First, VOJF can't easily publicly say "Robert needs to remove all mentions of Joel and Adlife Marketing". That is too obvious and self-serving although I think that Joel would be more than happy to take down VOJF on that basis alone.

Second, why does VOJF not offer a larger laundry list of parties to remove from CRT, only Linda and John? Because Robert has said and shown that he is NOT going to take down CRT. By VOJF offering up a small, short list, it gives Robert the ability to keep CRT up but also gives Joel and Linda what they want. Also, I think people who might have been approached by "Jessica" probably declined to be involved and smartly decided to not get dragged into an online smear campaign. Tim, in particular, would be an easy person have get involved if he wanted to. But I suspect Tim smartly declined, "moved on", and focused on his new cannabis venture (entirely legal in Washington state). It is a smart move on Tim's part because he will make MANY people happy being a supplier of cannabis. He will probably make a bunch of money.  People will HAPPILY thank him and give him money for his business-grown product vs. his old business of being a copyright money collector for Getty Images.

In light of VOJF new posts, I would bet good money that Linda has been or is in communication with Joel. She can continue truthfully denying she posts or writes on VOJF. But who knows what communications may be happening?  I won't get into specific quotes on VOJF but there are some very obscure mentions on VOJF of very small interesting and peculiar details that indicate to me that Linda and/or John have been in communication with Joel. There are simply some obscure personal details I don't think would have ever been written on VOJF without some communication from Linda or John.

So, what we now have is a variation and interpretation of "truth telling" going on but one has to really pay attention to the details, nuances, and subtleties going on that the general public may not be aware of.

But the more posts that go up on VOJF and emails that are sent by "Jessica", "Marissa", etc. the more evidence points towards Pawtucket, Rhode Island and Joel himself. The PNG screenshot from VOJF that Greg shared which shows Joel's smiling face does NOT help the situation at all.

Here is an article going over the latest nugget/screen capture showing an apparent association of Joel Albrizio with VOJF

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/more-evidence-linking-joel-albrizio-vojf/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:07:50 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Even More Proof Joel Albrizio Is Involved With VOJF
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »
We have now had two new pieces of information linking Joel Albrizio and AdLife Marketing to the VOJF blog in a weeks time. The first was when a screenshot of Robert Krausankas'Facebook page appeared on the VOJF blog. The image was only up for a few hours before it was taken down, edited and reposted but while it was up we were able to get screen captures of it showing that Joel Albrizio was the person logged in to the Facebook account at the time the original screen capture was taken.

If that wasn't enough we now have what I consider to be the biggest piece of evidence linking Joel Albrizio/AdLife Marketing to the VOJF blog to date. A new website created by AdLife Marketing with a permanent link on each page to the VOJF blog.

You can read all the background and see the screen captures in this article at Copyright Anti-Bullying Act.

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/can-joel-albrizio-continue-to-deny-his-involvement-with-voices-of-jupiter-florida/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2017, 11:08:25 AM »
....pretty much sums it up...

Looks like April Brown had some pent up energy to release..

https://www.aprilbrown.com/copyright-infringement-the-das/joelalbrizioepicfail
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2017, 06:11:41 PM »
I must confess that I was honestly dumbfounded and confounded when I saw the GrowingtheGrocer website have "Joel Albrizio" & "Voices of Jupiter Florida" URL/website links right there so prominently under his own "About" page in the Footer section. Those screenshots (which I also grabbed for myself) are just real stunners.

I guess I am naive. I thought perhaps that was a reluctant admission of him owning up to VOJF.  But then as soon as Greg's post goes up, the links to "Joel Albrizio" and VOJF suddenly disappeared.

But MAYBE it was one of his employees or contractors that did that by mistake. And perhaps someone has gotten a verbal-spanky-spanky for that online faux pas.  He is just having a very tough time staying hidden. I would say to him, just come out of the closet and own up to VOJF. It is the worst kept secret and worst "anonymous" online presence we have ever seen.

Forget about taking down VOJF for now, I call for Joel to just CONFESS to being behind VOJF!  The back-stretching, neck-tightening, leg-pulling, arm-cramping statement "I am not your blogger" just can't fly! I suppose he has a right plead the Fifth, the right to not self-incriminate himself.

At this rate, we now have a Gallery of all this VOJF evidence piling up! LOL.

We have now had two new pieces of information linking Joel Albrizio and AdLife Marketing to the VOJF blog in a weeks time. The first was when a screenshot of Robert Krausankas'Facebook page appeared on the VOJF blog. The image was only up for a few hours before it was taken down, edited and reposted but while it was up we were able to get screen captures of it showing that Joel Albrizio was the person logged in to the Facebook account at the time the original screen capture was taken.

If that wasn't enough we now have what I consider to be the biggest piece of evidence linking Joel Albrizio/AdLife Marketing to the VOJF blog to date. A new website created by AdLife Marketing with a permanent link on each page to the VOJF blog.

You can read all the background and see the screen captures in this article at Copyright Anti-Bullying Act.

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/can-joel-albrizio-continue-to-deny-his-involvement-with-voices-of-jupiter-florida/
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 06:20:44 PM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2017, 06:19:30 PM »
Yeah, April doesn't like to be lied to, lied about, be conned, or treated like an idiot. She is real sensitive that way. That email that April shared shows Joel trying to shmooze her.

And if there was ever a Voices of Seattle website ever launched against her, I think April would then crank out more posts and videos than the rest of us combined! Joel thought she was helping Linda by advocating for her and Linda thought it was smart to be part of VOJF. I would say, it was not a bright move.

April has a lot of energy, more than most of us combined. I think Linda knows that but Joel might not.

Looks like April Brown had some pent up energy to release..

https://www.aprilbrown.com/copyright-infringement-the-das/joelalbrizioepicfail

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »
I must confess that I was honestly dumbfounded and confounded when I saw the GrowingtheGrocer website have "Joel Albrizio" & "Voices of Jupiter Florida" URL/website links right there so prominently under his own "About" page in the Footer section. Those screenshots (which I also grabbed for myself) are just real stunners.

I guess I am naive. I thought perhaps that was a reluctant admission of him owning up to VOJF.  But then as soon as Greg's post goes up, the links to "Joel Albrizio" and VOJF suddenly disappeared.

But MAYBE it was one of his employees or contractors that did that by mistake. And perhaps someone has gotten a verbal-spanky-spanky for that online faux pas.  He is just having a very tough time staying hidden. I would say to him, just come out of the closet and own up to VOJF. It is the worst kept secret and worst "anonymous" online presence we have ever seen.

Forget about taking down VOJF for now, I call for Joel to just CONFESS to being behind VOJF!  The back-stretching, neck-tightening, leg-pulling, arm-cramping statement "I am not your blogger" just can't fly! I suppose he has a right plead the Fifth, the right to not self-incriminate himself.

At this rate, we now have a Gallery of all this VOJF evidence piling up! LOL.

Being dishonest, lying and trying to hide behind a fake persona is a huge effort, and rarely works out well. to much crap to keep track of..Give them enough rope and their bound to get hung up at some point. This is a perfect example of that.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

Amy Stewart

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2017, 11:16:43 PM »
I'm checking in on this saga after a long hiatus. Wow-- I can't believe how sloppy Joel is at covering his tracks. I wonder what he hopes to accomplish now that it's obvious, for all practical purposes, that he's the one behind this.

I also see that his new GrowTheGrocer.com website is a Squarespace site, like VOJF. Another little coincidence.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2017, 12:14:55 AM »
It seems quite clear Joel's current family of Squarespace websites are JoelAlbrizio.com, VOJF, and GrowingtheGrocer.com.  My guess is that Squarespace was trying to be helpful in cross-promoting the other websites that an account holder has! Like I said, I naively thought the links were a reluctant admission of VOJF by Joel. But that does not appear the case given the swift removal of the footer links.

Joel is the online OJ Simpson. "If I Wrote It"  "IF I Posted It" are titles that come to mind. Everyone "knows" he did it. He leaves cookie crumbs everywhere for people to find.  I almost wonder if he subconsciously wants to come out. After all, I must confess he is a pretty good self-promoter and self-marketer in some respects. Although VOJF is disgusting and a disaster of epic proportions.

We don't want him working for the CIA on behalf of the USA that is for sure! LOL.

I'm checking in on this saga after a long hiatus. Wow-- I can't believe how sloppy Joel is at covering his tracks. I wonder what he hopes to accomplish now that it's obvious, for all practical purposes, that he's the one behind this.

I also see that his new GrowTheGrocer.com website is a Squarespace site, like VOJF. Another little coincidence.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 02:08:11 PM by Matthew Chan »

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »
  I almost wonder if he subconsciously wants to come out. After all, I must confess he is a pretty good self-promoter and self-marketer in some respects. Although VOJF is disgusting and a disaster of epic proportions.

OR maybe he is just dumber than a box of rocks.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2017, 05:15:48 PM »
OR maybe he is just dumber than a box of rocks.

How dare you insult rocks like that!

Robert Krausankas

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2017, 12:36:59 PM »
I have been watching the VOJF blog over the last 48 hours in here is another bit of circumstantial evidence showing that it is all Joel Albrizio. When Robert posted his open letter to Brendan Albrizio, VOJF responded with an open letter to Roberts wife in the head of the volleyball league Robert's daughter attends the next day. Likewise pretty much any time Robert makes a post about Mr. Albrizio there is a corresponding post made on VOJF the next day.

If this were a partnership between Joel Albrizio, Linda Ellis and other "concerned citizens" why is it with the flurry of recent posts in response to Ms. Ellis' recent victimization video there has not been corresponding posts defending Ms. Ellis on VOJF? Ms. Ellis has responded in person to a post that I made over on Copyright Anti-Bullying Act. She has been active on her Facebook page, her blog sites and in the comment section of other blogs but no posting of her new video or her rebuttals on VOJF.

The only person that VOJF has defended in detail is Mr. Albrizio and it is only after a post on Mr. Albrizio when you see the activity spike on VOJF. Again, this is just something I have been watching VOJF for and noticing.

--Greg Troy

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »
None of us are going to know definitively the connection between Joel and Linda. I do believe there have been communication between the two of them. I also think Joel might have "used" Linda in the sense of trying to make a "thing" of the out of context snippets of the old episodes of ELI Factor. I might have to go back to the video and grab a snippet of the disclaimer at the beginning and end of that episode so some people don't go running around purportedly "threatened for their safety" or because they don't like hearing or reading expletives.

Another interesting thing I am beginning to notice there are more individuals who use aliases, conceal their identity, and write in the third-person.  People don't sign their own names. They write about "others" when there are not like any "others" involved.

As an example, unrelated to Joel & Linda, is a Las Vegas "20+ year photographer" running around online trying to hide his name and send out these unsigned multi-thousand dollar "invoices". This photographer can't get his lies straight and confuses his "references" to a purported "Michael" who conveniently engages in unpleasant, negative DMCA takedown notices and copyright enforcement letters. But when he wants to speak as a noted, experienced photographer, he uses his own name, otherwise people talk to "Michael". That is the hypocrisy and deception he lives online. Talk to my guy "Michael" about it. It is about as effective and believable as Clark Kent using pair of dumb glasses to hide his alter ego. We have more people trying to create this "alter ego" and VOJF and Jessica Langston is one fine example of this terribly failed attempt. VOJF/Jessica Langston are the equivalent sham of a disguise as Clark Kent's glasses.

Back to the photographer, he is so paranoid about his real name being publicly discussed in the context of DMCA takedowns and copyright enforcement letters due to the "negativity". In fact, I have a quote where he practically admits to this because he doesn't want to engage in some "negativity".  I don't think he realized I caught wind of his public remarks on a photographer forum until it was too late. 

But the rest of this stuff where these aliases/alter egos purportedly speaking for "their employers", "their communities", and other thinly-veiled entities? GMAFB.  They have little or no support because very few will take their position and they won't own up to the slippery, snakey, deceptive behavior they engage in.

People want to make cracks and accusations about us associated with ELI.  Well, the easy answer is NONE of us running around making and extracting money and constantly make legal threats against others. We don't go around making more people hate us each and every day as part of them generating income. Most of us actually have to make customers or clients happy to earn money, not lie and legally threaten people month after month.

They are well hated and despised as is evidenced by the thousands of emails, posts, and comments made here through ELI and the rest of the Internet. Some have gotten smarter over time, others have not.

They can live with that legacy. That is THEIR "dash" on THEIR tombstone.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:26:02 PM by Matthew Chan »

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2017, 06:36:59 PM »
I tend to agree with Matthew here..I also think Joel and Linda have spoken, and Linda did comment on VOJF using her own name, but I think thats the extent of it. I think Joel decided to "use" Linda for his own selfish purposes, thus dragging her further into it. Greg brings up good points, the only time VOJF posts is when something is said about Adlife, Joel Albrizio, or Brandon Albrizio. I'de be willing to bet if I started posted using Jordan Albrizios name, or perhaps Ashley Albrizios name, we'd see some sort of twisted, bogus made up BS on VOJF.

Robert Krausankas

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.