Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: 20 questions interview  (Read 11955 times)

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: 20 questions interview
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 05:00:09 PM »
I was gonna follow directions, but when I saw that Oscar didn't, and put in a shameless plug for his good looks, I decided not to follow directions.  However, I did refrain from any plugs for my good looks, because, quite frankly, that is a competition Oscar wins hands down.

Well, I'd have to see a picture of Peeved before I'd hands down give Oscar an Oscar for Best Looks even though I'm impressed with his masculine features and friendly visage!

On the other hand, if we were handing out prizes for the most wizened face that has been battered and abused and lined and spotted by decades of dealing with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, I would with all humility submit my own mug for consideration to the jury.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »
I was gonna follow directions, but when I saw that Oscar didn't, and put in a shameless plug for his good looks, I decided not to follow directions.  However, I did refrain from any plugs for my good looks, because, quite frankly, that is a competition Oscar wins hands down.

Well, I'd have to see a picture of Peeved before I'd hands down give Oscar an Oscar for Best Looks even though I'm impressed with his masculine features and friendly visage!

On the other hand, if we were handing out prizes for the most wizened face that has been battered and abused and lined and spotted by decades of dealing with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, I would with all humility submit my own mug for consideration to the jury.

Peeved??? Mulligan wants to see your picture!...Ms Mulligan probably just slapped in the back of the head..you know she likes to hover.. :)
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Peeved

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »

Peeved??? Mulligan wants to see your picture!...Ms Mulligan probably just slapped in the back of the head..you know she likes to hover.. :)

Some things are just better left a mystery so why ruin it?
 8)

Btw...if Mrs. Mulligan was hovering, give her a big ole hug cuz she ROCKS!
 ;)

Peeved

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
The subject of mystery lady had my mind going
so my apologies but...

Just for fun....

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 10:03:17 AM »
Peeved, I'd like to discuss the reference to "chicken lady" in the YouTube video link you shared and tell you that it made me think of a sexy scene from "In the Cut" with Meg Ryan and Mark Ruffalo.

But, alas, I can't do that because Mrs. Mulligan made me leave the room when the clothes started coming off so I still don't know what it meant when Ruffalo started talking about learning something from a "Chicken Lady."

Oh, oh... gotta post this and surf away. I hear the old lady stomping down the hallway and headed out here to the garage to see if I'm feeding the washing machine as per her directions. If she catches me typing away on the little laptop, I'm toast!

SuperWaterMan

• SuperHero For Water
    • View Profile
    • WaterCheck.biz - Transforming Your Relationship To Water
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 06:00:44 PM »
I'm a newbie and here are my questions ... 8)

Question 1 - Do you have an information about any class action lawsuits against getty ?

Question 2 - What is the best thing a new getty extortion letter recipient can do to help the cause ?

Peeved

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »

Question 1 - Do you have an information about any class action lawsuits against getty ?

Question 2 - What is the best thing a new getty extortion letter recipient can do to help the cause ?

LOL!!!! Another rebel! Welcome to the forum SuperWaterMan!
 :D

Mulligan...you are incorrigible!
 8)

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »
Welcome to the forums.  If you want to join the fight I recommend reading http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/an-experiment-against-getty/ and join the campain.

To answer you other question you will not see a class action suit against Getty over these letters in the states anytime soon.  You can search for class action and see this topic has been covered many times.

Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.