Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: 20 questions interview  (Read 11869 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
20 questions interview
« on: October 05, 2013, 08:30:27 AM »
I will be conducting a 20 question/answer interview with Matthew Chan to be hosted on copyright-trolls.com. I would like to include the ELI community to take part in this.. If you have a burning question for Matthew simply email your questions ( do not post them here ) to admin(at)copyright-trolls.com

Please keep in mind there are some questions that will be off limits, given the ongoing appeal..Questions do not need to be copyright or ELI related, they can be wide ranging. If you would like to stay anonymous, please make this be known in your email and I will honor your request.

If this works out , there may be other question/answer interviews with others.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: 20 questions interview
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:51:30 PM »
This is a great idea and I look forward to it!
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:38:27 AM »
Ditto what Greg said.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:03:04 AM »
Ditto what Greg said.

Then I think you both need to submit a question!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »
What is Matt doing with the time each day that he used to devote to ELI?

What plans and/or changes, if any, does he have for ELI after he wins his appeal?

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 09:47:22 PM »
(1) Did you ever think that ELI would grow to what it has become when you started it in 2008?
(2) Is Oscar as good looking in person as he is in his avatar? 

Peeved

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 11:47:31 PM »
(2) Is Oscar as good looking in person as he is in his avatar?

Dammit!! Oscar stole my question!
 ::)

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 10:10:00 AM »
I thought April Brown had some very interesting ideas (and the connections to make them happen) about how to take the fight against trolls to the public through radio and TV.  What has happened to her and do you think she will return to this web site and contribute her ideas to the fight against Getty et. al.?

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 10:31:09 AM »
I thought April Brown had some very interesting ideas (and the connections to make them happen) about how to take the fight against trolls to the public through radio and TV.  What has happened to her and do you think she will return to this web site and contribute her ideas to the fight against Getty et. al.?

Aprils fight is not with Getty images, so I think her interest in them is pretty much non-existant, and the problem with where her interests lie ( no names mentioned) is that the vast majority of letter recipients, don't have the spine or balls to stand up for themselves.

Robert Krausankas

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »
That was my question for Matt - though your opinion matters too, Robert.

Peeved

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »
If you have a burning question for Matthew simply email your questions ( do not post them here ) to admin(at)copyright-trolls.com

Just a reminder as per the request to not post here. It is my understanding that these questions posted to Matt in the interview are to be "spontaneous".

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »
If you have a burning question for Matthew simply email your questions ( do not post them here ) to admin(at)copyright-trolls.com

Just a reminder as per the request to not post here. It is my understanding that these questions posted to Matt in the interview are to be "spontaneous".

Peeved wins a gold star, for reading and following directions..

Robert Krausankas

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 04:47:32 PM »
Oh oh. My bad. I didn't follow directions. So sorry, Robert and Peeved!

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 05:31:12 PM »
I was gonna follow directions, but when I saw that Oscar didn't, and put in a shameless plug for his good looks, I decided not to follow directions.  However, I did refrain from any plugs for my good looks, because, quite frankly, that is a competition Oscar wins hands down.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 07:09:18 PM »
See! you're all a bunch of rebels! no wonder Getty doesn't get paid, you guys don't blindly do as they say.. I'm not getting into the looks debate for obvious reasons..

Robert Krausankas

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.