Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ELI Defense Letter - Reviews?  (Read 2673 times)

kydan

• View Profile
ELI Defense Letter - Reviews?
« on: July 23, 2013, 10:50:30 AM »
Greetings,

We received that nasty Getty letter too.  $875 for an image we thought was safe to use.  Now, we know better through researching this issue.  Future images will basically be images we take ourselves no matter how bad they are!

The letter was sent to a company my wife does the blog for. 

I've scoured this forum to the best of my ability, but have seen little topics on actual reviews of the ELI Defense Letter that Oscar Michelen performs.

Has this letter worked for you?  Did you have further follow-up needed with Getty thru Oscar?

Thank you,

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: ELI Defense Letter - Reviews?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 11:33:02 AM »
Worked for me, and over 800 others...not a single suit filed..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: ELI Defense Letter - Reviews?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 12:49:43 PM »
The mere fact that this forum, website and letter program has been up and running since 2007 with my name and picture on it should tell you something. We do not brag or gloat on the site about the success or merits of the letter defense program but I could flood these pages with the "Thank You" emails and other gifts sent to me and Matt from companies that have either hired us or have gained sufficient information from ELI to address the issue on their own.  The longevity of the site and the lack of negative posts about folks' experience with the site and the program should speak for themselves.   

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.