Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Agence France-Presse and Pic Right? Anyone deal with this combo yet?  (Read 5669 times)

Nicole

• View Profile
I received an email from Geoff Beal, along with links to my blog with photos used "allegedly" from Agence France-Presse.  They asked me to take images down and to send $1500 in payment with a website link.

I took my blog down literally.  I haven't used it in years.  Plus, the links they sent back were all from 2008-2011.

My gut says ignore, don't reply.  But, they did include my old address in the email and gave me the 14 days to respond.

Just curious if anyone here has had the same issue or experience?  What happened?  Where are you in the process?

Nicole

• View Profile
Re: Agence France-Presse and Pic Right? Anyone deal with this combo yet?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 03:11:17 PM »
I should also add.....I go to the link for pic right.  It says Agence has bought them.  Then it gives me a filled out form with my information in a paypal, visa form ready to pay.   :(

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 05:50:52 PM »
they have your "old address"??? does this mean you moved and they don't have your current mailing address?? if so they have no way to "serve" you IF they were to file a lawsuit.. Geoffrey Beal is a well known dirt-bag here, whose bark is bigger than his bite, a true copyright troll Geoffrey Beal is.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Nicole

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 06:14:18 PM »
Yes, my old address from years ago.  I looked Geoff Beal up on line.  He's lived in Texas?  Bullied a lot of people? 
He sounds like a jerk.  I am going to ignore all of it and hope they leave me alone.  Only time will tell. 

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.