Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Anyone had a run-in with Sanders Law PLLC? Fair use?  (Read 15277 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: Anyone had a run-in with Sanders Law PLLC? Fair use?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 06:06:20 AM »
Sanders Law PLLC has an interesting approach to listing their lawyers.

http://www.sanderslawpllc.com/attorneys/

No bios or background info on any of their lawyers that I can find.  Just a random list of names.

A person I consulted with received a Sanders Law PLLC email from paralegal, Stacy Berkowtiz. It also doesn't designate which lawyer she is working for.

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »
Wasn't it Sanders that sent out the "recruiting" email to attorneys to get them on board of their trolling operation? I bet most of those lawyers are fresh out of law school, and were either musiicians, writers or "artists" of some sort..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »
It wasn't Sanders Law PLLC, it was a different group whose name escapes me?  Were you referring to Dan Levine's group?
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2014, 12:20:44 PM »
It wasn't Sanders Law PLLC, it was a different group whose name escapes me?  Were you referring to Dan Levine's group?

Yeah I think it was Levine...there are just so many trolls, it's hard to keep track anymore..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.