Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New ELI Video Update for Christmas Eve 2011  (Read 3607 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
New ELI Video Update for Christmas Eve 2011
« on: December 24, 2011, 04:22:20 AM »
I am happy to report that Oscar and I took an hour to do a very special Christmas Eve update for the ELI community.  It is entirely good news!

This ELI video update is especially important for those involved with Getty Images. This should make you happy as Oscar and I discuss the resolution of Getty vs. Advernet which is posted here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75525341/Getty-v-Advernet-Decision-Southern-District-of-NY

More announcements to come as we head into 2012.

Matthew
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 05:09:51 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Lettered

• View Profile
Re: New ELI Video Update for Christmas Eve 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 08:35:56 AM »
Thanks Matt, Oscar, buddhapi, mcFilms and everyone else here for all you do.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: New ELI Video Update for Christmas Eve 2011
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 11:18:45 AM »
Excellent new video. Thanks, Matt and Oscar, for this Christmas Eve gift. :)

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.