Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Can I ignore the getty images settlement demand letter  (Read 4638 times)

stinger

• View Profile
Can I ignore the getty images settlement demand letter
« on: April 16, 2013, 02:25:09 PM »
Ryan Healy a blogger, troll victim, and contributor here, responds:

http://www.ryanhealy.com/can-i-ignore-the-getty-images-settlement-demand-letter/

UncleJohnsBand

• View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Can I ignore the getty images settlement demand letter
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:55:39 AM »
That is a great blog post and clearly relies heavily on Matthew's material.  It is like a "How to deal with Getty 101" post.

I would guess that the part at the end where they try to deal with the emails under CAN-SPAM will simply end in it being referred from the collection agency back to the law firm.

I still think the best way to deal with the whole thing is Oscar's letter program.   Evidently he has a record of 800-0.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.