Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Canadian Masterfile (MasterFAIL) files new lawsuit on September 11, 2014!  (Read 2340 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
I haven't had the chance to go into PACER yet but according to dockets.Justia.com, Masterfile has filed a new lawsuit on September 11, 2014:  Masterfile v. Law Office of Jerry Joseph.

Apparently, Canadian MasterFAIL couldn't have chosen any other date besides September 11 to file a lawsuit.  After all, there are ONLY 360 other non-significant days to choose from.  Normally, Canadians are great folks EXCEPT with "copyright compliance" losers Geoffrey Beal and Dan Pollack. Are they idiots and blind to the significance of September 11? Who is the lawyer who filed that suit on that day? We need to find the dipshit who chose that date!

From what I can tell, Jerry Joseph appears to be a patent attorney from Washington DC. That is slightly embarrassing which is probably the reason Masterfile wanted to make an example out of him.

http://jjosephpatentlaw.com/

This is on top of the the two cases from August 2014:

Masterfile v. Lifecare Chiropractic
Masterfile v. Hoover Financial Consulting

We should take a peek at these lawsuit complaints and see if they are cookie-cutter/boiler-plate lawsuits like Getty Images did early this year filed by $500/hour (well-paid) Getty lackey Scott "Towels" Wilsdon.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:32:47 AM by Matthew Chan »
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.