Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Destination360 Copyright Infringement / Demand "Invoices" Appearing Again  (Read 3581 times)

kingkendall

• View Profile
Jren is and was the perfect troll target, troll sends letter, recipient sends money.

Thanks Robert for saying so.  I was thinking the same thing myself but was waiting for a vet of the forum to make the call.  You're right Jren is why the copyright trolls are in business. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:28:43 AM by kingkendall »

epic

• View Profile
I just received an email invoice from these guys for using an image in a tweet that directed people to my site. The image had their logo watermark visible, and he is requesting $950. We only have 200 followers.

clist

• On your side
    • View Profile
I just received an email invoice from these guys for using an image in a tweet that directed people to my site. The image had their logo watermark visible, and he is requesting $950. We only have 200 followers.

Before you consider responding to the "invoice", take some time to read through some of the threads on this site.   ;)
Knowledge isn't free - you have to pay attention.

LAnderson

• View Profile
Hi all,

I too have received an email from Michael Cain at Destination360.

https://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/demand-letter-from-destination360/msg23004/#msg23004

I have outlined everything in this other post because the forum here said'arning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.'

Hope that is ok.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.