Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Attorney Cindy Hsu no longer associated with Carolyn Wright?  (Read 3431 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
You may remember Cindy, as she had the distinction of sending out one of , if not the highest amount demand letters on behalf of photoattorney.com Carolyn Wright.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/photo-attorney-carolyn-e-wright-$35k-settlement-demand-letter/

By all indications it would appear and I believe that Atlanta Attorney Cindy Hsu is no longer associated with Wright's law firm. According to the Georgia Bar Assc site it has her address listed as Tokyo, Japan. It seems her site is still up and available, showing a Greenville NC address. I am currently working to dig out more info on this.

I'd like to think ( but can't confirm) that her departure may have had something to do with the exposure ELI freely gave her and her demand letter.. The same holds true for our Canadian friend Julie Stewart.. Although this may not be the change we are all working towards, I see it as a change nonetheless.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:48:05 AM by Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi) »
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Attorney Cindy Hsu no longer associated with Carolyn Wright?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:06 PM »
One troll at a time till there's none :)
I'd like to think ( but can't confirm) that her departure may have had something to do with the exposure ELI freely gave her and her demand letter.. The same holds true for our Canadian friend Julie Stewart.. Although this may not be the change we are all working towards, I see it as a change nonetheless.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:13:04 AM by Matthew Chan »
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
Re: Attorney Cindy Hsu no longer associated with Carolyn Wright?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 12:06:18 AM »
I think it's wise of them to recognize that they don't want to be the next generation of Carreons or McCormacks. Maybe they'll thank ELI one day for knocking the Kool-Aid out of their mug before they drank too much of it.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.