Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: ELI Priority Subscription Service Established!  (Read 4725 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
ELI Priority Subscription Service Established!
« on: April 09, 2009, 05:09:36 AM »
Because of the growing amount of traffic and readership to this website, I have established a special email subscription and "subscriber only" content service who want the latest news, updates, and announcements relating to Getty Images Demand Letter Controversy.

It is increasingly difficult for established readers to find changes and updates within our website and discussion forum.  Also, the increasing amount of download traffic of our free audio files had made it necessary for me to "prioritize" those who are casual readers and those who are "serious" readers of the Getty Images Letter Controversy.

If you are a casual reader and have enjoyed this website and our discussion forum, no problem.  You still have access to the majority of the content and information on this site.

However, for the more committed reader, you will get more direct communications from me and Oscar Michelen. You will also continue to have have free access to our well-regarded MP3 audio interview files and our educational videos.  All I ask is from you is your email address.  As always, you can donate as little or as much you want through the PayPal Donation System.

We hope you will enjoy our new free ELI Priority Subscription Service.

Matthew Chan
Editor

P.S. The place (for now) to join our ELI Priority Subscription Service is the purple box on the home page.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.