Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: failed to load page: Some regulars blocked  (Read 3708 times)

lucia

• View Profile
failed to load page: Some regulars blocked
« on: April 29, 2013, 11:17:08 AM »
Sorry to put this here but I don't see an category for "technical glitches".

April emailed me. She and two other regulars appear are receiving "failed to load page" messages and so can't read, visit or comment at ELI. I told her it's working fine for me, but maybe something got tweaked in .htaccess or in the software.  Perhaps the moderator can look through the error logs, see the sort of errors being thrown, and fix the issue.  Meanwhile, I can try to advise April and others.

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: failed to load page: Some regulars blocked
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 11:35:11 AM »
Pages are loading super slow for me this morning.

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »
it did that to me a couple of nights ago. I know that if I went directly to the forums let's go to the homepage I could still get in. I will email Robert and let him know there are still issues.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

UncleJohnsBand

• View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 11:55:58 AM »
I notified Matthew of a WordPress plugin error on Saturday.   It prevented the home page from being accessed by anyone.   I could get to the forums through a bookmark and everything worked fine except the home page.   Matthew appeared to fix plug in problem and now the home page loads correctly.   I was able to login and everything works.  I do agree that the system appears slow today.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.