Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Forum issues and status update  (Read 3227 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Forum issues and status update
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »
Quick update...

1. The issue with chrome timing out on replies to posts, has been resolved.
2. The issue with chrome not keeping users logged in has been resolved

at this point, it looks like we are in good shape, am now going to see if these issues are resolved in firefox as well as IE., I need to know if anyone is having and issues with safari, opera or any other browsers please. If so please report the browser and the version you are running. All of these issues have mainly been revolving around cookies and sessions.

Thanx for your patience and assistance it's greatly appreciated.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Forum issues and status update
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:10:35 AM »
IE 9, seems to be clear of any issues at this time, please report any issues with other versions.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:16:40 AM »
posting from firefox 17.01...all good...

Robert Krausankas

Mulligan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »
Robert, posting with FireFox 18. I hope you didn't work all night on this. But great job resolving the issues! Thank you!!

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »
Mac OS X 10.6, Safari 6.0.2 — all good at this time. Thanks for your hard work, Robert.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.