Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Letter from LCS for Trunk Archive  (Read 2792 times)

jwj85

• View Profile
Letter from LCS for Trunk Archive
« on: January 30, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »
After reading many post on this forum I decided to join in and reference the same letter that many of you have received.  They are demanding a sum of $2,250 for a thumbnail pic I posted on 1 of my 3 blogs.  I created 3 blogs over the course of a year for my real estate business to see if it would help my SEO ranking.  I may have had 3 viewers including 2 of those views being from me.  Non the less I am asking for any advice that you all might have.  I called them already stating I didn't believe this charge was real and thought they were a scam.  I removed the image immediatly and did away with my blog all together since it didn't do anything for my business anyways.  I have read the standard letter and have also contacted my attorney. 

Looking for some help.  Thanks in advance for your help!!

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
Re: Letter from LCS for Trunk Archive
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 08:03:58 AM »
If it is one thumb nail image I would make sure the image is removed from your blog and server then just ignore the letters.
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.