Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: How do we retain Oscar Michelen?  (Read 3877 times)

andyloyer

How do we retain Oscar Michelen?
« on: April 17, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I got the letter from Getty today.  I found this website and have read many of the pages.  I can not seem to find any information on how we actually retain Oscar Michelen as our attorney.  Oscar, how do I contact you?  

Best Regards,
Andy Loyer

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Re: How do we retain Oscar Michelen?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 11:12:29 PM »
There is a "VIP Contacts" link in the upper right corner of all our pages.  His contact information is there.  You can call or email him.

MatthewC
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
Re: How do we retain Oscar Michelen?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:49:11 PM »
you can email me at xxx  or call my office on Monday at 516 248 8000
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 11:48:23 PM by Matthew Chan »

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.