Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: I miss Matthew Chan  (Read 3233 times)

stinger

• View Profile
I miss Matthew Chan
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:33:23 PM »
I know Matt has had some issues that will take some time to sort out thru the court system, but I just wanted to say that I, for one, seriously miss his posts on this forum.

Matt is such an outside the box thinker, that even if he didn't come up with the best solution to an extortion letter issue, he spurred others to think outside of their normal scope.  Often, that was enough to help delineate better alternatives.

Matt, I for one hope that when the time is right for you, you will be back with a vengeance.

Mulligan

• View Profile
Re: I miss Matthew Chan
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 03:56:55 PM »
+1 x 1,000,000!

Greg Troy (KeepFighting)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Yeah, We Do That.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:35:10 PM »
Agreed, here is his statement as to why and I agree with it and support it 100%.

http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/about-the-founder-matthew-chan/
Every situation is unique, any advice or opinions I offer are given for your consideration only. You must decide what is best for you and your particular situation. I am not a lawyer and do not offer legal advice.

--Greg Troy

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
Matt may not comment but he does follow what goes on here and his appeal is proceeding through the court system so hopefully he will have lots to say soon. Thanks for the support stinger

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.