Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Let's turn up the heat  (Read 4003 times)

stinger

• View Profile
Let's turn up the heat
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
The last week or so has provided a lot of momentum on this site aimed at getting the word out about what we've been dealing with what with:
  • April's activities with the Dash poem including blogging about it and getting radio coverage
  • The Oatmeal's activities raising money for charity in the name of truth, honor, and all things non-troll
It seems to me that this would be a great time to step up the pressure and make those parts of the world we touch aware of the "troll problem" before it hits them square in the face.

Let me start by adding my blog post aimed at over 35,000 business people to the equation. 

http://www.mrc-productivity.com/blog/2012/06/practice-safe-computing-and-avoid-tiresome-expensive-lawsuits/

And I challenge each and every one of you ELI members and readers out there to ask yourself this question.  What can I do to make the world aware of this troll problem, so that maybe people will get motivated to do something about it?

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Let's turn up the heat
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Shared, Liked, & Twittered!
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

stinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:07:21 PM »
Thanks for the support Budd!

I forgot to mention one thing in my original post.

April, you are my inspiration!

Moe Hacken

• We have not yet begun to hack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 06:50:26 PM »
You're on, Stinger! I'm taking the Copyright Troll Challenge and telling everyone who will listen about it. Thanks for the blog post, I'm doing like Buddhapi and spreading it like HAN/VKT wallpaper!
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

April Brown (AuctionApril)

• View Profile
    • AprilBrown.com
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
Ahhh I'm sizzling... 8)

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.