Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: LuminateBot luminate.com  (Read 2525 times)

lucia

• View Profile
LuminateBot luminate.com
« on: July 16, 2012, 11:01:55 PM »
Out of caution I am kicking a bot called "LuminateBot/1.0" off my site.   It's am image bot:
http://www.luminate.com/bot/

"The LuminateBot/PixazzaBot is a robot that retrieves product images, publisher images and related information in order to perform our service. If this robot is causing problems, or if you are not a publisher or merchant that is affiliated with Luminate please contact us and let us know. "

I'm not sure what their service is. But since I don't sell products, I figure blocking them can't harm me.  Merchants might want to look into this before making a decision.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.