Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Masterfile threat - should I continue to reply?  (Read 16755 times)

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Masterfile threat - should I continue to reply?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »

That said, I did dig up three actual lawsuits (see above) that these bastards have apparently filed over a single image. No information about the case actually proceeding and in each case Oscar is mentioned as having never responded.  Makes me a little nervous about the letter-writing program, but still.

can you please supply links to these 3 cases you mention, I am going to look into this, but I suspect that masterfile is mentioning Oscar and him not responding to "ding" him and his reputation.. Trust me if Oscar was "retained" to represent someone he would do just that, he is very well known and respected and he would not simply blow this off, as it would be damage that reputation.
As stated previously the letter program is not the same as retaining his services, and he is not obligated to respond to anything he is not retained for.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

The-Gobbler

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 01:10:09 PM »
Yes- they are the cases you linked to on Justia in my other post here: http://www.extortionletterinfo.com/forum/getty-images-letter-forum/any-new-news-on-masterfile/

If you read into the complaint, Oscar is mentioned.  I have no reason to doubt Oscar, just pointing out what it says and the fact that he never did follow through with a letter for me last year (I ultimately told him to forget about it as i paid the troll). 

DrSAddison

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2015, 01:13:53 PM »
I haven't been able to get a response and I'd like to get a defense letter.

The-Gobbler

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 11:31:44 AM »

Guys - as much as I am thankful that this forum and information exist, you need to stop promoting Oscar's letter writing program if it does not really happen. I've been ignored twice now by Oscar and this other dude is being ignored too. 

If things are just busy, no problem, but it would be very helpful to hear that in some kind of reply other than just plain silence.  If the program isn't happening any more then you should take it down or adjust the program (with higher fees if needed) to make it more practical.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 10:55:58 AM »
Gobbler...please PM me your contact info, I will get with you and make sure this all gets to Oscar, as I need to speak with him on a different matter. did you scan all of your documents and forward them to his office, did you make a payment?
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

The-Gobbler

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »
Thanks...  I'll pass for now because I already settled one of these things and the other two don't seem in immediate need of action but if they get any hotter I will do that.  Thanks very much for the offer though!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.