Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Greg Troy of CABALaw Analyzes "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Online Tactics  (Read 2688 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Greg Troy wrote a really great analysis and report of the "Voices of Jupiter Florida" attack and smear strategy.

http://copyrightantibullyingact.org/site/lets-look-a-little-closer-at-vojfs-tactics/

Greg discusses how Joel/Jessica have crossed a big bright line and the issue of CONTEXT. Context is a recurring theme of distortion messaging.

It appears that this is Part 1. I haven't asked in detail what he will be writing about but knowing Greg, it will be very well reasoned, thought out, and rational.

I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Greg Troy of CABALaw Analyzes "Voices of Jupiter Florida" Online Tactics
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:39:12 PM »
I highly suspect Greg is working on an "experiment" of sorts, we all know who those go..time will tell. You can bet your arse, it will be well thought out and very thorough indeed.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.