Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New Courtroom Strategy show with Oscar Michelen & Matthew Chan  (Read 3696 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
Indirectly born out of the ELI Website project but certainly a direct result of our ongoing business friendship and partnership, Oscar Michelen and I have launched the "Courtroom Strategy" show.  It is a 30-minute web show where we discuss various legal issues but something the average person could relate to.  It can be serious but Oscar and I also inject some humor and have fun with it. And with the exception of 1-upcoming episode we will NOT be talking about ELI or the Stock Photos Demand Letter Controversy because we already have an entire website devoted to it.

We have 3-episodes so far and we are looking for more ideas for future episodes. We have committed to at least 10-episodes and see what the viewer feedback is like.

http://www.tempestbroadcasting.com/category/show/courtoom-strategy/

We know that the premise of this entire ELI website is really based on stress, conflict, and unhappiness caused by the stock photo industry. That is how we came together to meet one another in this community.

However, we are making a concerted effort to take a very unpleasant and unfortunate situation but create some good from it such as goodwill, camaraderie, education, and even friendships. Our web show is a step in that direction. Again, the show is free for all to watch and learn from. Maybe even get some entertainment from.

This year, I want to make it my personal mission to reach out to more community members on a more personal level. (I estimate there are now thousands of people who are letter recipients.) We never asked to get thrown together certainly but I am inspired by the behind-the-scenes emails of support and trust I have been receiving lately. I am also becoming increasing aware of the tremendous intelligence and talents of people that are receiving these letters.  Many of you are web designers, entrepreneurs, and certainly website owners.

I think I have a special treat for you in the coming months.  For now, I hope you will enjoy our first few experimental episodes of "Courtroom Strategy" hosted by Oscar Michelen and me. (Remember, we aren't show biz pros, so please cut us some slack!  :-) )

Matthew Chan
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.