Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New ELI Video Update for March 25, 2011 Released!  (Read 5756 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
New ELI Video Update for March 25, 2011 Released!
« on: March 28, 2011, 03:17:54 AM »
Oscar Michelen and I have recorded our very first video conference on March 25, 2011. We have provided an all-encompassing ELI Video Update on the current status of the Getty Images Settlement Demand Letter controversy, ELI website updates, and other goodies within this 26-minute video.

As many of you know, we don't frequently do many updated recorded audio and videos. But when we do, you can be sure we have something interesting to report.

As with all our past audio and video updates, this informational update is FREE. You simply have to go into our SUBSCRIBER-ONLY area to view this newest video. (Go to the Home Page & Find the Subscriber-Only Box)

If you want to give us thanks (or encourage us to do more), we would appreciate some feedback in this forum thread. One day, we might even take some live callers! But you have to let us know.

Matthew Chan
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: New ELI Video Update for March 25, 2011 Released!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
Greetings Matthew,

I'm sure it's right in front of me somewhere, but I can find the link to the newest video updats.. could you possibly post it for us?
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
We don't post open links to the information here.  We only make our videos available to Subscribers. (It's a free subscription.) We don't plan on hand-delivering our thoughts to any of the stock photo companies. If they want to see it, all of them will have go through the subscription process also.

Go to the Home Page & Find the Subscriber-Only Box, put your email address, and you will get an automated email.
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Oscar Michelen

• ELI Legal Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Courtroom Strategy
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
Great Job Matt

Ron08

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 04:38:31 PM »
I apologize if I have missed something obvious, but I cannot find a link to the new video. I am a subscriber and I have logged in, but I do not see an active link in the Subscribers box.

By the way, I am a long-term lurker on this site and engaged Oscar in 2009 to shield my company from Getty's bully tactics. I am a huge fan of Matt and Oscar as well as the many contributors to the forums. Please brush off any criticisms that may pass your way and know that your selfless activities here are appreciated.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 04:48:45 PM »
I had the same issue, been a subscriber for a while now, only thing i can think of is when i subscribed I might have checked to not recieve emails. Ultimately I re-subscribed using a different email address and I got the link in my email almost immediaetly..
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »
The link is NOT in the Subscriber Box on the home page.  The Subscriber Box is simply where you put your name and email address so that you are taken to the Subscriber Only page.

If you are an existing subscriber, you need only go to link that was given to you when you subscribed. If you deleted that email, you will simply have to resubscribe.

Matthew

sdpetprojects

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 12:44:05 PM »
I really enjoyed the new video. I have already used Oscar's service without viewing any of your videos, but there was a lot of great background info there that I didn't know.

It's also nice to be able to see and hear from the "real people" who are fighting this battle on a daily basis. I applaud your efforts.

Matthew Chan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 02:38:48 PM »
Glad you liked the video. We also feel it is a good way to better personalize our position and relationship with community members such as yourself.

Matthew

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.