Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: New October 2010 Telephone Interviews Coming to Subscriber-Only area  (Read 2805 times)

Matthew Chan

• ELI Founder, "Admin-on-Hiatus"
  • Administrator
  • 1st Amendment & Section 230 CDA Advocate
    • View Profile
    • Defiantly
After many requests for an audio update, Oscar and I are happy to announce we have completed a series of 3 telephone interviews. There were so many new topics/issues to discuss and update, we had to do 3 separate interviews so that we could better separate the various topics/issues.

The new October 2010 telephone interviews (in MP3 format) will be posted into our Subscriber Only area. If you have not already subscribed, you should do so. There is no charge to enter our Subscriber-Only area. You only have to submit your email address.

The new phone interviews are:

1. Oscar Michelen's Move to Cuomo LLC
2. 2010 Updates to the Getty Images and Masterfile Settlement Demand Letter controversy
3. Bernina vs. Riddick/Imageline Case Commentary

The audio files are currently being edited and will be posted within the next few days.

Matthew Chan
I'm a non-lawyer but not legally ignorant either. Under the 1st Amendment, I have the right to post facts & opinions using rhetorical hyperbole, colloquialisms, metaphors, parody, snark, or epithets. Under Section 230 of CDA, I'm only responsible for posts I write, not what others write.

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.