Click Official ELI Links
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support | ELI Legal Representation Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.

Author Topic: Cephas letter  (Read 3142 times)

birdclub

• View Profile
Cephas letter
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:09:10 PM »
I'm not sure which forum to put this in, but I got one of these extortion emails today from Cephas, which doesn't have its own forum.  It looks like the rest of the letters on this site.  They're demanding $600 even though it's $114 "enforcement fee" per image and it was used only once in one article posted online for my very small non-profit.  I was wondering if anyone had run across them before.  Just like with the others, the picture was not identified as belonging to anyone and there was no watermark.

Robert Krausankas (BuddhaPi)

• ELI Defense Team Member
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ExtortionLetterInfo
Re: Cephas letter
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:19:47 PM »
We would certainly like to see this letter and possibly report on it, with your permission.. We would redact anything that would identify you before posting it publicly.If interested, please scan in all pages of the letter and you can email them directly to me @ admin AT copyright-trolls.com. Once we see the letter we may be able to better assist you.
Most questions have already been addressed in the forums, get yourself educated before making decisions.

Any advice is strictly that, and anything I may state is based on my opinions, and observations.
Robert Krausankas

I have a few friends around here..

birdclub

• View Profile
Re: Cephas letter
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:05 PM »
I just emailed it to you.  Thanks!

Official ELI Help Options
Get Help With Your Extortion Letter | ELI Phone Support Call | ELI Defense Letter Program
Show your support of the ELI website & ELI Forums through a PayPal Contribution. Thank you for supporting the ongoing fight and reporting of Extortion Settlement Demand Letters.